“Consistent”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Cornelius, North Carolina, United States
“Consistent”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I'm just tired of this place. If you've never been it's definitely worth going to, I'm just not interested anymore. They do a great job with their ribs.

Visited June 2012

North Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I dined here with my sister and brother-in-law, who live in Huntersville, when I was visiting from Virginia earlier this year. The cornbread was delicious! Two of us had steaks, which were very good, and one had meatloaf, also good. My sister and brother-in-law eat here once in awhile and usually get a gift certificate from their kids. The night we were there was fairly noisy as there were many fathers with their daughters eating there prior to the Father/Daughter dance being held locally. I'll go back when I'm back down in NC.

• Visited April 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best ribs in CLT.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We meet our neighbors there about once a month for ribs and plenty of good food. Portions, service and atmosphere are top drawer. This restaurant became the prototype for several more 131's in the NC SC area.

Visited November 2012
“The best at the lake!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

There are many places to eat around Lake Norman but not many that are great! 131 Main is always good and we are never disappointed! A little pricey but good food without freezing and short cuts on quality!

Huntersville, North Carolina
“131 Main”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We recently went to 131 Main for a birthday celebration and it was the best meal I have had in a long time. The grilled artichokes were fabulous. We all had different steaks which were all prepared perfectly to order. The chocolate dessert was sensational. This restuarant is a little expensive but for a special occasion it is worth it. The waiter we had was also very good at his job and you could tell he enjoyed his job also.

• Visited November 2012