“Great restaurant in Cornelius for sandwiches or steaks”
Review of 131 Main

131 Main
Ranked #1 of 114 Restaurants in Cornelius
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2011

4.5 stars. Really enjoyed our lunch. This is a steakhouse but they can accommodate you at lunch. We were in a hurry and mentioned that at the outset of the meal. We had the gazpacho, BLT and burger. Great meal and service perfect. We will be back.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

We were looking for a late meal at a nice place....131 Main fit the bill perfectly. Deviled Egg appetizer, Meatloaf, Planked Salmon were all done extremely well, there is nothing premade, frozen or out of a can. Dessert was a nicely done Strawberry Shortcake. The wait staff was spectacular. Timing was spot on and we were out of there for $62. The restaurant was packed on a Saturday night and a little noisy, regardless, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

On our last visit the food was good, but not outstanding. Service was inconsistent and one of our meals had to be returned because it was undercooked. I would still recommend giving 131 Main a chance because they do have interesting items on the menu and their flavor profiles are interesting without being odd. The menu also offers many economical choices.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

The lighting in the restaurant was dark so I didn't even notice the roasted chicken I was eating was RAW. Thank goodness I filled up on the double dip and had to get a box for the antree. When I got home I put the roasted chicken in an air tight container only to notice the chicken was still bleeding. How NASTY

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I think this is the overall best restaurant in Charlotte when you consider price to quality of food. Some of my favorites that you must try are: 1) Cedar Plank Salmon 2) Awesome Roast Beef Sandwich 3) Thai Style Steak Salad 4) Grilled Maui if available 5) Double Dip 6) Key lime Pie or Banana Cream Pie. They use no freezers and everything is fresh unlike many of the surrounding chains. You will not be disapointed!!!