Hampton Inn Charlotte North/Lake Norman
Country Inn
$149
$134
Courtyard
All reviewsdavidson collegecomplimentary breakfast isfresh fruitrecommend this hotelroom was cleanfitness centerplace to stayoatmealoff the highwayconvenient locationnice breakfasteasy accesscomfortable stayexcellent staybusiness centerstaff was friendlywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two days and had an excellent experience. The bed as always was very comfortable, the room very quiet, and the staff helpful with suggestions for dinner and directions. There are many restaurants in the area and the hotel provides a list. It is also well located just off the Interstate.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Charlotte North/Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Marion L,

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you found everything excellent during your stay and our staff was able to help out with all of your needs. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've seen a few below average reviews for this property and I'm not sure what they experienced or expected, but this hotel is a great value and a great property. For $99, the hotel is very new, fresh, clean, and the staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is yards off the interstate so its quite convenient, and I had a terrific meal about a mile south at "131 Main". My king bed was very comfortable and clean, the 40" HDTV actually had HD broadcasts, unlike some more expensive properties that still have low-def TV. Wireless in the room was free and fast, unlike some more expensive Hilton and Marriott properties. The free breakfast was fresh and certainly adequate for what I paid, nothing! Not sure how you can go wrong here if you need to stay near Cornelius, Lake Norman, and it's even a very easy 20 mile drive to Charlotte Airport. This place is a winner!

Room Tip: I had a room facing I-77, but had no issue with highway noise. There's a row of pine trees that buffers the noise a bit. If it's a concern, get a room facing the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Charlotte North/Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Dear G-Hill64,

Thanks so much for reviewing our hotel! I'm really pleased to read that you found your stay to have such a great value and that several of our amenities surpassed those at more expensive full-service hotels. We indeed provide great access to I-77 and the entire Charlotte and Lake Norman area, so it's great you could take advantage of that. Thank you again and we can't wait for your next stay with us!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Great place to stay for a business trip! Room was clean and quiet...internet access was very good! Friendly staff too! I will definitely stay here again! As a woman traveling alone...this is a safe place to stay. They had cameras in the parking lot!

Room Tip: Overall it's a great place to stay for a business travelor!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Charlotte North/Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear DDF777,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn. I'm happy that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary wireless Internet during your stay and that you found us extremely safe! We look forward to your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We recently visited our niece in Cornelius. We chose this Hampton for the location and from the reviews. I check the reviews often when choosing a room. We had a double queen suite. It was very clean the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very nice - good choices - neat and tidy well stocked display. I would recommend this Hampton Inn and would stay here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Charlotte North/Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Linda H,

We appreciate you choosing us based on our prior reviews as well as leaving one yourself. I'm glad to read that you had a great experience and hope that you enjoyed spending time with your niece while you were here. Thanks for taking the time to review us and we look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband stay here about once a month and we are always pleased. The front desk is friendly, the hotel is clean and quiet, the breakfast is delicious, and the price is reasonable. The free internet is even easier to access now.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Charlotte North/Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Becky98,

Thank you for your repeated business and review of our Hampton Inn. I'm happy to hear that you find our staff friendly, guest rooms clean and comfortable, and free wireless Internet reliable. Thank you again for your review; we can't wait to see you next time!