“Good Food, Extraordinary Salad!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #95 of 305 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Concord, North Carolina
“Good Food, Extraordinary Salad!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

We often eat at O'Charley's on Sunday evenings. Our local restaurant is infinitely better now than it was 8 years or so ago. Food is always good with the exception of an occasional piece of tough steak, but this past weekend I struck absolute gold with the Spinach Apple Chicken Salad! This salad of fresh spinach, cranberries, green apples, blue cheese, slivered chicken, toasted pecans, onions so thin than they must have been sliced with a laser beam, and a wonderful apple dressing was truly the best salad I've ever had at any restaurant in this world!
I realize that a customer never receives the same salad twice and that much depends on the preparer, but I cannot wait to try this again! We also highly recommend the fried chicken breast drizzled with honey. Sides are usually good. Broccoli, though steamed just right, is overly salted however. The male Asian server is the best of the bunch, just delightful. I wish we had him more often!

• Visited March 2013

Concord, NC
“I don't trust the food safety”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

We used to eat here often, but I just don't trust the food safety anymore. I had the california salad the last two times.. made me sick. The potato soup was so thick it was more like dip. And they have these twisted potato chips.. but they taste stale now. The tilapia was overcooked and all dried out. Not sure what is going on here, like no one cares. What ever happened to excellence? Heck, I would be satisfied with just ok now, but won't find it here.

• Visited October 2012
Concord, North Carolina
“Famous baked potato soup - made from french fries?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Feeling generous... so rating it average. I ordered soup and salad. The salad was just okay, but not bad.

Then I thought they had dropped a french fry in my baked potato soup by mistake - until I realized it was basically ALL french fries and possibly the cheese whiz stuff you get at ball parks when you order nachos. I was really looking forward to a good lunch with friends, but was very disappointed!! You know you can do better, O'Charleys!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bubbette23
Medford Ma.
“North Carolinas better place...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The atmosphere reminded me of a fridays back home. The staff was very freindly and the service was wonderful.The hot bread they bring in the begining is DELICIOUS.....The food was really good and thats why I chose this title because we tried a few places and they were not very good.You will enjoy the food and the prices are very reasonable.If your in the area try O'CHARLEYS you wont be disappointed.

• Visited March 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Yummy Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

When we go out to eat its usually always to Olive Garden. But we decided to switch it up and go somewhere different. We've been to almost every restaurant around except O'charleys. You dont really here much about it and we had never been but I thought we would give it a try. They asked table or booth, which I love because I hate sitting at a table. They took our drink order as soon as we sat down and brought out the bread right after. The server was super nice and always stopped by our table to see if we needed anything or refill our drinks. The food come out fairly fast and was soooo good!! I got the Chicken Itaila, the chicken was so tender and juicy and the noodles were cooked perfectly!! My fiance got the talapia and said it was cooked perfectly also. We will definitely be going back soon :)

• Visited February 2012

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!