Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #51 of 359 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent family menu. I really like their selection of comfort foods. The service was very good and quick. Great family evening out.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (106)

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

This time the Ruby Tuesday did not impress me or my family. Most of the location are great. The portion size was far less then other locations. Not to mention they were out of half the sides. The poor waitress seemed like she was working the entire restaurant by her self. I would love to say every location is great but this on I can not. The location does not justify the prices. We will not be back again to this location.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank gweikel2017
Reviewed October 6, 2019

We were not greeted when we came in. The salad bar was nasty and all the lettuce bins were empty. When they brought the lettuce, then there were no plates. They brought everyone’s food except for my son’s. We had to ask for it. I requested tea and got water, when we got the bill he charged us for the tea. He did make it right. He took our card and brought it back without running it. I can’t even give them credit and say it was because they were busy. I don’t normally write reviews unless they’re good but I was completely disappointed in this visit.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed August 2, 2019

We came over for an early dinner while staying at Great Wolf Lodge, and Samuel greeted us at the door and welcomed us to our table where he was our server and did a fabulous job! This RT looks much brighter and newer than other RT's, lighter interior, and Samuel was quite the pleasant diplomat for the company, smiling warmly and making sure we had everything exactly as asked. My Chicken Fresco was delicious, as were my family's entrees, and everyont thought the salad bar was good. We all combined to get the caramel ice cream cookie and it was great as well. It was a nice family dinner, and Samuel made it really nice!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

Always love to come here. Again one of the few restaurants that still has a salad bar. They also have great burgers.

Date of visit: June 2019