“Best Pizza Plus!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 2, 2014

There aren't very many good Pizza places in Charlotte; but this is clearly one of the best if not the best. Many different types of Pizza and all by the slice as well! Frankly, all of their food is good, not just the Pizza.

Additionally, their best kept secret is their Tiramisu, and it is the best we've ever had, and that includes NY City and Italy! Their Cheesecake isn't far behind either. Enjoy!

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Best Italian food in the South not only pizza but everything that we have tried is great! We recomend this restaurant

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We relied on the chain pizzas for a while upon moving to the south, but never again. This pizza is AMAZING. The service is fantastic and the food even better. Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I see some poor reviews, but can not imagine how. I have been coming here since I found the place in '07 and have never had anything but absolutely the freshest and best quality and best tasting food (not just "for this area" but anywhere, I'm retired military so have been to a lot of places around the world). The service is great; fast, friendly and feels very familiar, like you're home seeing the same staff time after time. The pizza is definitely amazing, and a large is truly large, 22" I believe, the lasagna will make you wish you had come sooner, but my all time fav is the tortellini bolognese - it just doesn't get any better. Beer and wine are available, but I drink soda or tea. If you are a local who has never been or visiting the area, don't make a mistake and pass this place by.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love this place! The pizza was amazing! The waiter was vet kind and helpful. It felt like you were at your own house. I love all the authentic Italian food. I love Rosario's Pizza!

Been to Rosario's Pizza? Share your experiences!