Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa
GreenLeadersSilver level
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

It is very close to the Charlotte Motor Speedway (one mile). It has one of the few hotel restaurants in which I would and did eat. The photos of the rooms are legitimate. The breakfast buffet consists of three fruits, four fruit juices, coffee, tea, soft drinks, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, grits, oatmeal, donuts, bagels, and there is a small place where you can order omelets. Just off of I-85. I'd stay there again. Oh, elevators are reasonably fast.

Room Tip: Third to Sixth floors.
1 Thank Docky B
embassyconcord, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
As often as you travel and submit reviews, we really appreciate your comments about our resort. You are the first to comment about our fast elevators. Just one of the many reasons why we think we are better than the rest. Thanks for choosing our hotel during your trip.

Alan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (166)
fort mill, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2014

i would definitely recommend this hotel! my room was very clean and comfortable. the furnishings were modern and stylish, very classy! the beds were as soft as clouds..as well as the pillows. the bathroom was clean which is a big plus! ordered room service; the staff was super nice and friendly and was sure to meet my needs as requested. also ate lunch at the rocky river grill which was delicious! kudos to chef! had a mani pedi and the girls in the spa were friendly and down to earth we held great conversation during our service! i will be back!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

You certainly experienced just about everything we have to offer! My staff will be excited to see your review. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and utilize our restaurant and spa. Next time you will have to bring your golf clubs!

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed at the Charlotte-Concord Embassy Suites Tuesday and Thursday of this week. After showering I hung up my towels to conserve water as they suggested however when I got back in my room after I discovered they not only took my towels but didn't replace them. Nor did they replace the foot towel to step on as I got out of the shower, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, ie. After drinking coffee the first morning they did replace the coffee but not the creamer or sugar. Sadly I had to get up at 4:30 am and didn't have any coffee. Nor was the cafe open in the lobby yet by they time I had to hit the road. I must admit the room was clean and the staff was friendly enough. Room service was quick and the food in the grill was good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
embassyconcord, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing with us your experience. I will certainly inform my Housekeeping staff about your review. Sounds like the Suite Attendant forgot what she was doing and didn’t finish. I am sure it was an honest mistake but one that cannot be repeated. Letting us know allows us to focus on some obvious retraining. Thank you again for letting us know. I certainly hope that you will give us another try so we can show you the perfect experience that we are known for.

Chandler, United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Great place to stay and the conference facilities are well maintained and managed during the event. The recommendation I would make to improve my stay would be to add in room Wi-Fi like most major hotel chains.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your survey. You are right that we are more than just a hotel. We have a convention center attached to our hotel, which makes for a great location to conduct events and meetings. Nothing better than to park the car and not have to leave the building for anything during your business trip!

United States
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This hotel is beautiful, the fitness center is wonderful, the rooms are pristine, and the staff is exceptional. We were there when the town was snowed in. The staff kept us updated and there was enough to do. The time went by quickly. The entire hotel was beautiful. Go there!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review. The snow storm really was a challenge. I am glad you had a wonderful time while with us during all the chaos from the storm! Come back and stay with us when the weather is warmer and enjoy our golf course.

Asheville, United States
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Great for private travel, but had some unexpected charges for the conference facilities. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accomodating. Just a little pricey. The breakfast was amazing. Full breakfast with cooked omeletes, or cold breakfast if preferred. The evening reception was nice too.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassyconcord, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay. At first, our prices might seem higher than the competition but the value we offer makes it the best deal. With the full 2 room suite, full cooked to order/buffet breakfast and Evening Reception, you just can't beat Embassy Suites!

Ontario
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I recently stayed at the Embassy Suites in Concord, North Carolina. My room was fabulous, large & roomy and very quiet - could sleep without earplugs! The meals were great and service was wonderful. Beautiful hotel and very clean. Close to many amenities. Will go back.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for choosing to say with us. My staff will be glad to see your comments. We look forward to your return visit with us.