Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Concord
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Although we spent just one night, we were impressed by the lobby. I think that kids would really enjoy watching the fish and listening to the bubbling waters.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,413)

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Spent a long weekend here with hubby, two children, and our dog. Always love staying at Embassy because of the large rooms with fridge, microwave and extra TV. This hotel also had fantastic staff. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We've never brought our dog with us to a hotel before. The staff went out of there way to make her as comfortable as we were!
Shopping nearby, indoor pool, and many restaurant choices made this an ideal spot for us. If you go, you should eat at the restaurant in the hotel. Not your usual hotel fare! Everything was delicious and again the staff was superb.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
yerrt, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2012

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your kind comments about your overall experiences during your stay. Always remember, we are a pet friendly hotel. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had a descent room as a Diamond member, but the room was just fair and room service same. Very close to the track..Not bad if you are a NASCAR fan.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor, but didn't seem to make a difference
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bob W

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your feedback and comments concerning your stay. It is always our pleasure to serve a Hilton Honors Diamond member. We will certainly use your feedback to continue to better our service. Should your travels direct you to our area in the future, we hope that you consider our hotel as your choice for lodging.

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Property is typical of what I'd expect for Embassy. Large comfortable rooms, clean, and friendly staff. The location is great unless, of course, you happen to need to stay during a race weekend.

overall, I would give it 5 stars but for the following: several of the machines in the aerobics room need repair/replacement and, as mentioned by another, the parking can be brutal. The place is structured to accommodate a number of events INSIDE, problem during those events is the availability of PROXIMATE parking. If I were to be really picky I'd complain about how the lobby is not set up for one to work ( on a laptop anyway).

• Stayed: January 2012
embassyconcord, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2012

Thank you for the kind and honest review of our property. We certainly can get busy with our normal visitors to Concord and then the various meetings/convention we have as well. While parking can get tight at times, it is always free.

We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Safe travels,

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Let me start by saying this isn't going to be much help - unless you reserve the presidential suite. I didn't - but they got full and I was upgraded.

That suite rocks. I don't know what it costs but it is absurdly nice. I assume some high dollar race folks must stay there.

The huge outlet mall is nearby - lots of shops and food etc.

the only problem is the breakfast. I've never seen such a line. They say it's typical. expect to wait 45 minutes to get a table. Or do like I did and find a place nearby.

I don't know about the rest of the hotel but I'd stay there again just in case I caught an upgrade.

Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank sbccc
yerrt, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2012

Many thanks for your review. You are right, the Presidential Suite is awesome and we are glad you got to experience it. We hope to serve you again on your next travels to our area.

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I just had a business meeting at the hotel and everything was very nice. The rooms were clean and large, the breakfast is good and the entire hotel is very appealing.
I spent too much time in the meeting space but the breaks and food were very good. I did not get to sample the restaurants but if it was half as good and the banquets it must be very good.
I had the chance to play the golf course and for January golf it was a lot of fun.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
yerrt, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

Mark C...................Thank you so much for your review posting. It was our pleasure to serve you during your business meeting. I am glad our beautiful weather warranted your experiencing our Rocky River Golf course. I trust you shot under par. We look forward to serving you again should your travel plans bring you back to the Charlotte - Concord, NC area.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Stayed here in Jan 2012. The bed was comfortable, the rooms and lobby were clean, and the breakfast at Embassy Suites is always really good! However, if you visit the coffee shop downstairs, Caffeine, I would Not recommend The Avalanche... no bueno.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
yerrt, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Thank you for your recent review and your kind comments. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. I also hope that you try Caffeina's again.

Terry Crawford

Travelers also viewed these Concord hotels
Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Concord
Hampton Inn & Suites Concord Charlotte
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)
Comfort Suites Concord Mills
Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa

Address: 5400 John Q Hammons Dr NW, Concord, NC 28027-3401
Location: United States > North Carolina > Concord
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Concord
#2 Family Hotel in Concord
#2 Business Hotel in Concord
#3 Romantic Hotel in Concord
Price Range: $121 - $249 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa 3.5*
The Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord Golf Resort, Spa & Conference Center is located right where you want to stay. As a guest, you’ll enjoy spacious, two-room Charlotte hotel suites with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager’s Reception. High-speed internet access, free parking, fitness center, onsite casual dining at the Rocky River Grille, golf at the Rocky River Golf Course and the full service salon at Spa Botanica are available daily for your use. The Embassy Suites Charlotte-Concord offers more then 42,000 square feet of flexible event and conference space, including an impressive 28,800 square foot ballroom and 26 breakout rooms. The latest in meeting technology and first-class service ensures an unrivaled meeting experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charlotte - Concord / Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites Charlotte - Concord / Golf Hotel Concord