“Great for the only family”
Review of The Asian Cafe

The Asian Cafe
Ranked #138 of 304 Restaurants in Concord
“Great for the only family”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We just had another great experience at the Asian Cafe. The best time for us to go is kids eat free on Saturday. My husband and I get the bento boxes so we can try a variety of different items. I like the seaweed salad, bang bang shrimp, spicy tuna roll, and the fried rice is fabulous. One of my boys loves rice and the other doesn't, so I like the option for kids too. My boys love to watch the sushi chefs as well. Very affordable and the service is excellent.

Concord, North Carolina, Usa
“Best Local Asian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I like to go to the Asian Cafe to have the half price sushi in the evenings. We also go there for lunch on weekends. The food is well prepared and tastes great. You get all of this for a fantastic, affordable price. Lily is the server we ask for, but all of the servers and staff are friendly and attentive. The Bar is a nice addition to the overall experience. They also have a take-out service that is very efficient always ready when I arrive for the pick-up.

• Visited October 2013