“"Sunday Buffet: 11 until 2"”
Review of Brickhouse Grill

Brickhouse Grill
Ranked #134 of 304 Restaurants in Concord
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mount Pleasant, North Carolina
“"Sunday Buffet: 11 until 2"”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I pass by the Brickhouse Grill when I go to church or to anywhere else in Concord, since it's right on Highway 73, just inside the eastern city limit. I had often wanted to stop. Then, friends recommended the Sunday buffet to me. So, another friend and I stopped one afternoon. It's a comparatively small restaurant. But, at about 12:30, we didn't have to wait. Now, I'm sold on KFC's original fried chicken. But, next to KFC, THE best fried chicken ANYWHERE! Tender and juicy don't tell it all. Hickory-smoked barbecue with red slaw and some of the most flavorful mac and cheese were other highlights. Of course, there is a small salad bar and other items on the regular bar. However, the cap-off was the cheesecake for dessert. Some of the best ever! I doubt that it was made on sight. But, still! At about nine dollars for adults and eight dollars for seniors, this was a real treat! Do not pass go, unless you need to collect two hundred dollars. Go directly to Brickhouse Grill! I can't speak for the regular fare, or for the typical service. But, this was fantastic! Hours: 11 till 9, Tue-Wed-Thu; 9 till 9, Fri-Sat; 11 till 2, Sun; Closed on Mon.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AMH20132013

Concord, North Carolina
“Sunday lunch”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Opens at 11:00 on Sunday. Better get there early if you want chicken wings. Otherwise I will eat them all. My favorite BBQ restaurant in the area. Nice people and very family friendly.

• Visited January 2014