“Good experience”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Good experience”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Had dinner at Friday's w/hubby & my 5 yr old daughter; it had been 10 years since visiting a Friday's so was really looking forward to having their yummy French Onion soup. Sadly I was disappointed. The broth was rich but there was not one piece of onion to be found in it. Despite this starter disappointment, our dinners were good; I had the parmesan chicken w/tortellini & my husband had a chicken pasta dish. My little girl enjoyed her mac & cheese, as well. The service was very good, always checked back & kept drinks full. Even though their onion soup wasn't as good as I once remembered, I would still return to TGI Friday's.

• Visited March 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Nice patio, decent service, decent food.”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Service was average, food was good, but nothing to write home about. Some interesting and creative menu items, but for the price there are other restaurants that offer comparable or better fare.

Visited September 2012
NC
“Overpriced”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I hadn't been to a Friday's in years. The thing I most remembered was that I thought they were overpriced, but I'd give them another try. I had a very overpriced salad that was skimpy on the chicken. No bread, no crackers. Wish I'd gone to the Red Lobster across the street.

• Visited October 2012
Tampa
“Great Salmon..”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good selection of food and drinks. The only drawback was they were closing by 930pm to do some work inside the restaurant. It was not a big deal but I got there at 830

Visited September 2012
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Just like any other TGI's”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We waited a while to order but the food was very nice, as was the service. The strawberry limeade is my favourite. The small steak and fries was very good and perfectly cooked.

Visited July 2012