“Excellent Food and Service, Every Time”

El Vallarta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #54 of 333 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have been eating at El Vallarta regularly for years. We tried a number of other Mexican restaurants in the area as they come and have come and gone over the years but none ever came close in any category. Even out of state, we feel no other Mexican restaurant compares to El Vallarta. Over the years, we've become known to many of the waiters and waitresses and are treated like family.

I have my favorite that I almost always get, but my wife has worked her way through the extensive menu over time and we both think this food is consistently the best.

Service is quick and the the prices very reasonable, making this an excellent value. For lunch, the food at El Vallarta is costs no more than at any fast food joint, is just about as quick, and the quality eons better.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We eat at this restaurant often when we are in Concord, and the food is consistently good. Service is adequate, and the servers are always pleasant. The chicken soup is a must-have, and the carnitas are tender and tasty. A favorite of ours is the shrimp with vegetables and rice (covered with cheese sauce). The tamales are also quite good. We have never had a bad meal here, and I recommend it highly.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We usually eat lunch here when we are in Concord. The wait staff have been there for quite some time and try to please. the food is consistently good. I like the specialty dishes and my husband likes some of the egg dishes, but the price can't be beat.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Friends wanted good salsa and chips and quick lunch. We stopped at El Vallarta and got what we wanted. Service was quick and salsa was spicy. Food came out quickly and hot. We have this location marked for a return visit.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is by far my most favorite Mexican Restaurant in the Concord area. My favorite dish is the Chipolte Chicken which comes with rice and re-fried beans...it's very tasty and is served to you quickly. The fajita's are very good also. That's really the only two items I can speak about since I only eat chicken, not beef. The portions have always been more than I can eat, but not so huge that you get grossed out just looking at it. For an appetizer they give you restaurant made tortilla chips with a bean dip and a medium salsa, both are very good but the bean dip is my favorite. Prices are very reasonable and in some cases I would say inexpensive. My bill today came to $12.00 for the Chipolte Chicken and an ice tea and that is one of the more expensive items on the menu. They have daily lunch and dinner specials. The service has always been excellent. Most of the wait staff are Mexican which adds to the ambiance of the restaurant. If you are in the mood for authentic Mexican food this is the restaurant I would recommend.

1  Thank Lori3665

Been to El Vallarta Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!