“Mexican made easy”

Ranked #16 of 329 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I enjoy On the Border...we have eaten here 2 or 3 times. I don't think they are above average but ok.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Wow! I had a great experience at this location. Great, cold Mexican beer paired with a great dinner. Sat at the bar to enjoy March Madness and had a great time talking with the staff and manager that made me feel welcomed as I was dining alone. Had to come back two more times during my business visit and all visits were as great as the other.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I am happy here with a margarita and their queso..Both are SO yummy and you have several options for both. I also love the Chimiganga. Been here on several occasions and its always been fresh, good and good service.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Portions small, queso was made from poor ingredients, servie indifferent, overall disappointing experience

Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband & I have talked about visiting On the Border before but never did due to mall traffic in the area. One weeknight we bit the bullet & went after seeing an Endless Enchilada commercial on TV. Unfortunately the promotion had ended when we got there, so we ordered off the menu. The chicken enchiladas with cream sauce were awesome! My little girl LOVED the rice and the endless tortilla chips. Staff was extremely friendly and personable, great service. We will DEFINITELY be back!

Been to On the Border? Share your experiences!