“Pleasantly surprised!”

Ranked #18 of 315 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2013

My husband & I have talked about visiting On the Border before but never did due to mall traffic in the area. One weeknight we bit the bullet & went after seeing an Endless Enchilada commercial on TV. Unfortunately the promotion had ended when we got there, so we ordered off the menu. The chicken enchiladas with cream sauce were awesome! My little girl LOVED the rice and the endless tortilla chips. Staff was extremely friendly and personable, great service. We will DEFINITELY be back!

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great food! Great service and very family orriented. They have every time of mexican food you could possible want and their bar is amazing,

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I ate here twice in one month. Once for lunch (had the seafood enchilada's) they were great. Second time had chicken enchilada's, they were equally as good. I love the new skinny margaritas. They taste just as good at the regular. Maybe even better.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Loved the friendliness of the staff of this restaurant followed by a great tasting mexican meal! Food was fresh and pleasing to me!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My family and I recently went to On The Border restaurant in Concord, NC for my wife’s birthday. The service and food were excellent. The only reason I am not giving it a 5 is because it took longer than normal for our food to come out. But the service and food was worth the wait.