“Beware of ongoing road construction on I-485 ext above or below Mall exit.”
Review of Concord Mills Mall

Concord Mills Mall
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Concord
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mills Means More! More stores. More brands. More savings. More fun. The largest shopping and entertainment destination of the Carolinas serving Cabarrus, Mecklenburg and other surrounding counties. Concord Mills is located just off I-85 at exit 49, just one mile from Charlotte Motor Speedway. A wonderful climate controlled indoor mall, featuring over 200 stores including manufacturer and retail outlets, off-price retailers, and unique specialty stores ranging from women’s apparel to sporting goods to jewelry. Enjoy retailers such as Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Nike Factory Store, Banana Republic Factory Store, Ann Taylor Factory Store, Tommy Bahama Outlet and more. A festive food court, a 24-screen AMC theatre and North Carolina’s only Bass Pro Shops are also part of the shopping adventure. Also, while you are visiting, we have even more choices in stores in our sister mall, SouthPark, located in South Charlotte. So from the entire Concord Mills team, we hope that you will visit us soon!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Stroller parking
Union, South Carolina
“Beware of ongoing road construction on I-485 ext above or below Mall exit.”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Visited my Favorite Outlet Mall Concord Mills, Charlotte, NC Memorial Day, didn't realize the continued construction for the loop I-485 around Charlotte. I took us 30 mins to get 2 miles.
I know it's for conveince, but just be careful of the unsage drivers in and out of traffic. Especially, Holildays and Weekends.The Mall itself is still Great and I did find huge savings in my Grand daughters favorite storeForever XX1 compared to the Mall in Pineville, SC.

Visited May 2013

Arnold, Maryland
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Gotta love Bass Pro Shop!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

You have to be careful not to spend your year’s salary here. It was my dad’s first experience with this store. We spent almost two hours looking around. He was like a kid in a candy store! He was amazed by the boats and quads being shown alongside tee shirts and short! We picked up some snacks for the NASCAR race the weekend we were there! Once we save some more money we will be back!

Visited May 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Great mall”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Visited this huge mall, anchored by Bass Pro Shops. There are lots of restaurants nearby, which was something I could not confirm in advance on Internet. Just a food court on site, but it had variety such as a Chilis To Go, like you see in airports.

Kannapolis, North Carolina
“YOU NEED WORK !”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Dated mall with a serious issue of kids running around inside & out. Guess we know where they went when eastland mall closed down. AMC is nice but expensive and open late with a good selection of movies all the time.

High Point
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mall shopping”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My son and I shopped in Concord Mills. We ate at Chilis and also played at Dave's and Busters, we had a ball!!!!