“Good value”

Comfort Suites Concord Mills
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel was exactly what I expected from Comfort Suites. Not luxurious, but everything worked. The staff was friendly, the breakfast provided was, again, exactly as expected, and the room was comfortable and clean. The only (pleasant) surprise was the location, which I chose for the proximity to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, about three miles away. The little development around the hotel had, in addition to several other chain hotels, a number of good restaurants, more than just the Sonic and Waffle House (also easy walking distance). I'm glad I chose to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank cjstephens
Vickie H, General Manager at Comfort Suites Concord Mills, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Thank you for your great review.

We hope you chose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Concord area.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Concord Mills

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My son received bites from bed bugs at this property. When I contacted the property a few days later, I first was told by the GM that they would get pest control to look into it and get back to me. Then 4 days later, I called back and was told by the GM the pest control had still not arrived. Then I got a call from the Director of Operations who told me that the pest control had not been called as they inspected and found nothing. Since I work in the hotel business, I asked specific questions about their inspection and found out that furniture was not moved. Bed bugs can hide in furniture, carpet, behind outlet covers, etc. I asked for some compensation. I was told I could get discount off future stay. I didn't want that, as I plan to never stay there again. I was then offered a very small percentage off my credit card. Since I had booked through Priceline, I had to go through them. When I did, I got a response from Priceline that the hotel would not give any compensation back at all. So basically my son got lots of bites, and I got a bunch of lies.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank NinaSC70
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I read reviews about this hotel and took a chance, I went up on a friday because I had a company meeting on saturday morning at 6:00am and didn't want to drive 3 hours to get to my meeting saturday morning. I checked in around 5 pm friday and was instantly greeted at the desk, the clerk gave me my room key and off I went to check out the room. I'm a picky person when it comes to hotels, and i know everyone has certain things they look for when they stay at hotels. I check beds,sheets,towels,floors,trash cans etc. The room was very clean and odor free. Towels were neatly placed and no left over hairs holding on for dear life in the towel fibers. The hallways were cluter free. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from that you could WALK to and that was nice. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg R
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The people that worked at this hotel were beyond GREAT!!! They were extremely helpful and made my stay worthwhile. My reservation was totally screwed up at first and they fixed the problem with a hesitation and in a first class manner. The two people who checked us in to the hotel were just flat amazing when it came to customer service. Mr. Greg is the only name i remember but the other guy really took care of us. Thanks for everything.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cory M
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Pros - clean hotel, okay decor, fairly reasonable prices, microwave and fridge, pet friendly for only $25, indoor pool, free wifi and breakfast

Cons - room was a tad noisy, could hear cars outside when had loud mufflers, and with such high traffic, seemed like there were quite a few of those; pool area just, meh, not inviting; tiny pillows, and not enough to go around - we asked for more and nodda; no bedding in room for pullout sofa, had to go down and get; guy who checked us in was meh; breakfast very typical - instant eggs, stop-your-heart from a 5-gal bucket gravy and thawed biscuits, cold, cheap danishes ... not slamming it, for the price of the hotel, and it's free, just know not to expect anything special

Room Tip: Might want to check into getting room on backside of hotel away from main drag out front, that way w...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is hotel is perfect for a quick getaway or business trip. The location is convenient to the the Concord Mills Mall, NASCAR track, and plenty restaurants, as well as, about less than 20 minutes north of Charlotte. The rooms are clean, roomy, and the rate is very affordable. Staff is very friendly and courteous, and accommodating (I needed an early check in and check out). I would definetly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lockstar10
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've stayed at Comfort Suites in other locations, so when we booked the trip in October (for ourselves and friends) we were pretty confident that we were going to be happy with the facility. We definitely were -- the management, the front desk reception were all friendly and professional. One thing I want to stress is the cleanliness of the hotel. At a time they were completely full (NASCAR weekend) they maintained not only the public areas, but the housekeeping group kept up with the rooms, halls and vending areas. Breakfast is very good -- the location is terrific. Can't say enough about the staff!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends