“Pricey but good”

Loose Moose Cottage
Ranked #130 of 329 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Kids ate free, buffet was 19.99 for adults. We really enjoyed dinner there. The food was fresh and delicious. Service outstanding.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Prices are not too terrible considering, and the food was good. Service was friendly and attentive. Ordering off the menu, kids prices are about $7 for a meal with drink and old ears. A very large salad with grilled chicken in it is about $10. You can ask to sit where kids can see water park.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was our second trip to a GWL. Again we were impressed by the dinner buffet. Excellent selections for adults and kids; also, appreciated the current special that kids at free with adult purchase. Lunch was a disaster. No buffet option, so and to order. Was seated immediately and had to request server to take order after waiting 20 min. Finally got order in only to learn there were only three servers on duty for a heavy lunch hour. Our food took more than an hour to arrive after ordering. The manager did visit with her deepest apologies and granted us a 1/2 half price discount. While I do appreciate the gesture this was far from what we would expect of such a place.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had dinner here one night and won't again. Myself, my wife and oldest son had the buffett and my youngest ordered from the menu because of his allergies. The food at the buffett was descent at best. It took 20 minutes to finally speak to someone I can only assume was a cook, about what my son with allergies could order. I must say, when my youngests food arrived it was a large portion of chicken. He was pretty happy about this. Normally he gets smaller portions. If I had to choose Golden Coral is much better than this. Oh yea, almost forgot. We had to hunt down a waiter to go find our waiter so we could get drinks refilled after sitting for about 30 minutes after we got our food.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had a long wait for dinner (though food was good) and terrible buffet the next morning and you pay extra for drinks.