All reviewsroom was spacious and cleannice hotelyogurtother hotels in the areafront desk clerkhot breakfastshower curtainwould stay here againstaff was friendlybreakfast barrace weekendlots of restaurantsrace tracknice stayshopping and restaurantsthe managersenjoyed my stay
Reviewed November 10, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Rashon W, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Speedway/Concord, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Reviewed November 8, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Stayed recently for the weekend with my sister in law and my two children. The front desk was very friendly. Continental breakfast was decent with some hot food options like bacon, eggs, and potatoes. My only complaint is room service came while I was changing so my sister in law wouldn’t let them in and asked for them to return later. She asked for the towels so I handed them over. They never came back and we had to ask the front desk for clean towels.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We will continue to work hard to provide quality accommodations for our guests and partners. We do appreciate you coming to see us. We are concerned with your room service and we have addressed the issue directly with housekeeping. Have a nice day!

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

So, where do I begin. Last year, one of my traveling friends booked this place so we could be closer to the Dirt track for the finals. We were quoted & confirmed a price for 5 rooms in November 2016. Needless to say they upped the prices without our knowledge by $80, after we received our confirmation #. Obviously we were stuck because there definitely went any rooms available anywhere during dirt track finals week. Suck it up, buttercup! So we did.....only to have someone enter our room on our first evening with a room key & luggage! We were told our room was "Put back into the rotation" because no one had checked in yet to our room. Hmmm we were checked in, credit card info taken, car info taken but somehow, POOF, we disappeared. No one seemed to know how that happened. I had to return the desk twice to have my credit card re-run & another time to get our keys re-activated as they were cancelled out when this stranger appeared. All we got was I'm sorry by the staff. The only thing we heard from the manager was that she could not change the rates. They are what they are we were told & no one can make changes once locked in. Not a great way to start a vacation.

On a positive note, the front desk staff were nice & as helpful as they could be. The weekend chef was great at keeping up with all of the people attempting to eat @ the complimentary breakfast area. And, the food was good.

The rooms were nice, not worth the extra $80. And, the hot water had to run about 10 minutes before you could actually call it warm, but who's complaining.

I don't really like giving negative reviews, but I'm sure I'm not the only person affected by this crazy price increase just because of a special event going on in town. Did people who were in town for something other than the Dirt Track Finals have a price increase too? Would be interested to find out.

Oh, now they're on their game & prices have already been increased by another $10 for next year, 2018. $219/night + all the tax & crap added. Needless to say I didnt book again. I don't mind the drive to the race track. Heck I drove 8 1/2 to get to Charlotte, what's another 10-20 minutes?

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We will continue to work hard to provide quality accommodations for our guests and partners. We do appreciate your returned visit and we are concerned to hear about your issues and that you will not be returning. The rates were comparable to all properties in the area and everyone staying at this property paid the rack rate unless you went through a 3rd party reservation site. We have made changes with the rates due to new management and we have addressed communicating that to all our guests. But we hope you'll come see us again if you need us. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 30, 2017

They cleaned the shower and caulking very well the next day, but forgot to make our beds.
Everyone seemed helpful and polite. Glad they were able to get the shower cleaned and acceptable and look the way it should

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rashon W, Asst General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Charlotte Speedway/Concord, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We will continue to work hard to provide quality accommodations for our guests and partners. We are concerned that we fell short to your expectations and i am glad to hear that the issues were addressed immediately. Thank you for you input and we hope to see you again!