“Great quality accomadations for the price. The location...”

Wingate by Wyndham Concord/Charlotte Area
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Winterville, Nc
“Great quality accomadations for the price. The location...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great quality accomadations for the price. The location was very good for the meeting I attended on Friday morning, and there was a good selection of restaurants nearby for dinner on Thursday night. I had an issue with the TV and AC in my room; and the front desk staff resolved it immediately by changing my room I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I recently stayed at the Concord NC Wingate by Wyndam during the Coca Cola 600 NASCAR Weekend over Memorial Day. I had stayed at this same Hotel 2 years ago during the Fall NASCAR Race in Charlotte as well.
The Hotel continued to impress me with the location being located right off of the Interstate and only about a mile directly in front of the Charlotte Motor Speedway which made it very easy for commuting to the track.
One very important aspect in my returning to this Hotel was in the fact that This Hotel did not 'Jack up' the cost during Race weekend like all of the other Hotels around it.

The receptionist was very accommodating, courteous and professional in every instance I required assistance.

The room was quite large, very clean and made for the ideal comfort for me during my three night stay.

The Bed was very comfortable[ a King] and provided me with an excellent night sleep.

Another benefit in using this Hotel is the close proximity of many good Restaurants, all within easy walking distances to the Hotel.

Being it was Race weekend, the Hotel was completely occupied by guests which led to my not having a parking place when I returned after the race. I was told that the Hotel next door was also owned by this Hotel and I could park there, and which had very good security and cameras for my car. I informed the lady at the desk that i am a 100% disabled Vet and that the distance would be too far away for me to easily walk without discomfort. She immediately offered me to park directly in the front check in area of the Hotel which I thought was very accommodating to my needs.

All in all the 3 night stay was very accommodating and pleasing to me. I highly recommend that this Hotel be your first Choice whenever staying in Concord, NC. The Hotel is directly across the Interstate Highway from the very popular Concord Mills Mall.

I look forward to staying there again during my next Race weekend with my travelling from Texas.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

All five senses pleased: the sight of the room/hotel smell of room sound/noise levels touch/feels clean and food offered good. Professional staff If available I'm going back !!!!! Located near food and shop and interstate highway minutes away

Room Tip: Advance planning