All reviews room was clean texas roadhouse desk area would stay here again race weekend king suite race track pnc music pavilion pull out bed breakfast each morning minute drive stayed for nights other hotels decent hotel indoor pool hotel is located microwave and fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2018

I stayed here for 2 nights (9/8 and 9/9/18) in room # 407. Hotel and room was clean, quiet. A comfortable bed for two nights sleep. Mini bar area with microwave and fridge was a plus. Conveniently located within walking distance of several fast food and sit down restaurants. A short 4-6 minute drive to the mall and almost any place to eat. All the staff were friendly and a pleasure to talk with. Breakfast was more than sufficient. Plenty of free parking. Safe area to walk to and from nearby restaurants. The hotel is located within a short walk from other hotel chains in this complex. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2018

This has to be the WORST Marriott I have EVER stayed at. They spent a fortune remodeling the lobby. But, didn't spend a dime on the rooms!
The beds are HORRIBLE!! Completely wore out!! The sheets were never changed and I could smell the body odor from the person before me!! DISGUSTING!!! I spoke to the front desk person. They wanted to give me 1000 Marriott points! Seriously, you think points make up for a FILTHY SMELLY room? This is the WORST SpringHill Suites!!! Needless to say, I'll NEVER stay here again.

Room tip: Stay Somewhere Else!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Peter M, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We strive to make sure everyone who stays with us has an exceptional experience. Unfortunately, in your specific case, we dropped the ball. For that I sincerely apologize. Our staff has taken the necessary steps to ensure this problem has been corrected and does not happen again in the future. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to improve the overall guest experience. We will make sure bed sheets as well as bed condition does not get overlooked. We hope that if you ever return to the area, you have second thoughts and decide to give our hotel one more chance to impress you with great service and an extraordinary experience.

Peter M.
Guest Care Manager

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I was here for just a few hours. I checked in around 10 p.m. after flying into town on Monday night. Check in was quick and easy, room clean and spacious. I left early the next morning so I didn’t see too much. The room & lobby area are always important to me on looking and being clean. I would stay here again if needed to.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We stayed for 2 nights while in Concord. The staff was by far the friendliest we have encountered. We had a 2 bed suite and it was very clean and had lots of room for our family of 4. The breakfast each morning was very filling and had a nice assortment, The kids and I used the pool and it was also very clean and the water was very comfortable.

Room tip: 5th floor was quite nice
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Cindy W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

HI

Were so glad you and your family enjoyed your time here with us at the Springhill Suites. We try to make every guest feel special and every stay feel like a mini vacation. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Cindy

Reviewed June 19, 2018

A group of us stayed here after the Coca Cola 600 race. It was very good location near the track, and the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast (included) the following morning and met some interesting people there! We are planning to come again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Cindy W, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Charlotte Concord Mills/Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

HI

Thank you so much for spending your race weekend with us here at the Springhill Suites. We really enjoyed having you and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again next year.

Thanks