“Carm's Charm”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Carm's Charm”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

A narrow strip of a place in downtown Concord with a warm and inviting atmosphere. The wrought iron style dining sets are reminiscent of Euro cafe's. I thoroughly enjoyed my Tuscan chicken panini. It contained a generously portioned chicken breast and a delectable basil pesto. The best part of my meal was the thick and luscious slice off caramel cheesecake-mouth watering.

Things I would change: upon my arrival to the counter, the servers/cashiers warned me that there would be a thirty minute wait--the place was bustling in the lunchtime rush. It would help, perhaps to have at least one more employee to help handle the traffic. The other thing I would change is that I would slather the panini with more pesto...it was so delicious, that I wish there would have been more of it on my sandwich.

On the whole, my dining experience was positive and I would return for an encore.

1 Thank JBMorrow

Charlotte, North Carolina
“I love Carm's!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Carm's has delicious, quick paninis and salads, lovely homemade chicken salad and salad dressings are especially yummmmm. It's atmosphere is brisk but laid back, with friends catching up, warm coffee aromas. Not much seating though!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank ConcertBum
Charlotte, NC
“Delicious gourmet deli”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Some of the best sandwiches I have ever had anywhere! Carm's has excellent food and the staff is very warm and welcoming. Fantastic food in a friendly environment. Carm's is a real favorite of mine since moving to this area.

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank jolianne01
Concord, NC
“AWESOME!!! Greatest place to eat in town!!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I can't begin to express how wonderful it is to have such an outstanding eatery in downtown. The food is so fresh and DELICIOUS and most importantly the service is always A++!

• Visited August 2011