“Date Night :-)”

Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Date Night :-)”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was on point! My husband is from Mexico and he was pleased! The only thing disappointing is that you can tell that the flour tortillas aren't homemade! They give generous portions for the pricing! Check out the 2 pictures I posted as well. One is of the Xango desert we ordered and the other was showing that we got a discount because we were guests at The Great Wolf Lodge!

• Korean first
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Love coming here”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here for our date nights. The service is always good and the food is excellent. My husband usually tries something different each time we go (and he says everything is always good). But, I always get the cinco de mayo fajitas (they are fantastic). Can't wait to return.

• Visited June 2014
Tybee Island, Georgia
“A great find...you should go!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

While staying in Concord to visit the Speedway, we stopped in for dinner. As we were staying at a hotel just down the street, it was convenient for us, because we didn't know our way around and it was simple to find, even though it is located in the rear of a shopping center.

I love mole poblano, and not every "American" Mexican restaurant serves it. In fact, few do. Cinco de Mayo does serve it, and the mole sauce is excellent. It is one of the best moles I have ever eaten. Chips were hot and fresh, salsa was mild but very flavorful. Mom loved her chimi, too.

Service was attentive and efficient, not at all "hover-ish". We were there on a Saturday night and although the place was busy, everyone seemed to be well-fed and enjoying themselves. Nobody looked as if they were waiting overly long for food or drink refills. We sure weren't.

An excellent meal at a very reasonable price. If we're ever in the neighborhood again, we'll definitely stop by!

Visited May 2014
“An atypical Tex Mex”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

A little different. I have eaten a LOT of tex mex and Mexican (in Mexico) Cinco de Mayo (I have visited 2x) seems atypical. I found the food to be slightly better in quality than the normal Mexican restaurant and the service, while friendly, a little slower. The decor is stereotypical mexican All in all a nice place with quality food. Don't expect the quickest meal ever- and that isn't a bad thing

• Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Really good”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

the atmosphere is pleasant. Our waiter was very nice. The food was great. We ordered the combination fajitas and had enough for left overs. We were skeptical to eat Mexican food in bbq country, but it was well worth the gamble.

• Visited May 2014