“Fabuleux!”

Chocolatier Barrucand
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Concord
Cuisines: French
Reviewed January 29, 2012

What a delight! The desserts are the REAL deal and very much worth you seeking out this little shop. I discovered it quite by accident and I am hooked! Someone gave me a nice little gift box including 3 desserts--a French silk tart, an Espresso cheesecake (OMG!!) and a flourless Chocolate torte. YUM!! This makes the perfect "thank you" if you need to get something inexpensive and unique and came in a nice box taped with a decorative ribbon.
After receiving my gift, I went and bought one for another friend and picked up a few more chocolate goodies for myself. Definitely Heaven on Earth for the die hard chocolate addict.
Probably a good thing it's not closer to me. =) Enjoy!

1  Thank rockmama12052

Reviewed November 5, 2011

We have visited Chocolatier Barrucand a couple of times now and have not been disappointed. The staff are friendly and helpful. The store itself is clean and inviting with seating if you prefer to enjoy your treats with some coffee before heading out. The sweets themselves are truly wonderful and varied, presented nicely in their display cases. The attention to deal is evident throughout. We are pleased to have found such an establishment so close to our new home!

Reviewed July 3, 2011

The moment we walked in to Chocolatier Barrucand, we knew this was the real deal. We lived in France for five years, and had the opportunity to sample many wonderful French pastries and chocolates, and Barrucand is the one of the best we have ever tried. The marshmallow, caramel, and milk chocolate creation is exquisite! The passion fruit caramel is sublime. The pastries are subtle, expertly created, and heavenly. This establishment represents the life work of a fine artisan, the chocolatier at Barrucand is an artist of the highest order, and how we found him in Concord is a delightful mystery, but I'm glad we did!