“Great motel and location”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Concord (Kannapolis), NC
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have stayed here twice now and have had a great overall experience both times!! The price is great for the 1 bedroom suite, Lots of room and bedroom has a door for privacy. The location is also a plus not too far from everything but also out of the hustle and bustle, which makes for a quieter stay. There are also several restaurants and shopping right around motel. When we come back we will most absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: the 1 bedroom suites are very nice and roomy
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Stayed here back in the fall (finally catching up with some reviews) and was so very impressed and appreciative in regards to Chelsey & Sam (I believe Sam may have been the manager). We were traveling from SC to PA and randomly stopped here, tired and hungry. They quickly found us an awesome room (even upgraded us) and pointed us in the direction of some great restaurants. What struck me the most though was the friendliness we encountered and it was obvious that Chelsey & Sam loved their jobs. I've liked Country Inn and Suites for sometime now and this location did not disappoint.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here ladt year for a ladies conference and when i had to book rooms for this year CI & S was my first choice. I had to book several rooms for a conference and Denise was so wonderful to work with me and help take care of everyone. The rooms are nice and clean and breakfast is great. My only complaint - is the in-room coffee is not the best I've ever had - but it's drinkable :) I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This facility is my destination halfway point in my frequent trips north from Atlanta. It really feels like coming home. The staff is super nice, helpful, the room is always clean and ready, the price is pretty good for such an eventful area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Our family stayed in a king suite, it was a bit tight but only because we ordered a rollaway on top of the king bed, and sofa sleeper. The room was immaculate which is always our #1 concern. You could hear a bit more noise (the floor above us must have had kids as we could hear feet running around at night and early morning) and the neighbors shower, but running the fan helped cover that up so we kept it on after a while. There are many places to eat right nearby and the area seemed safe enough. Hot tub wasn't open for some reason, but the kids had the small pool to themselves. Not enough towels in the room, but they were delivered as soon as we asked for some.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The hotel is easily accessible from the interstate. It is a good value for the money. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable and had a large walk-in shower. My only complaint was the noise level. I could hear every footstep from the room above me and could hear the creaking bed and the wake-up alarm from the room above me as well.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very friendly staff. I am making this motel my destination when working in the area.
Fitness center has the same treadmills (2) that they have in my local YMCA. Good quality equipment.
Newer motel than any of the others in the immediate area.

Room Tip: Suites have small bathrooms, regular rooms have a nice large walk-in shower. Comfortable room and b...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Concord hotels
Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis
Wingate by Wyndham Concord/Charlotte Area
Comfort Suites Concord Mills
Sleep Inn Concord
Sleep Inn Concord
#18 of 26 in Concord
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Concord
Homewood Suites by Hilton Concord Charlotte

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Concord (Kannapolis), NC? Share your experiences!