“Tremendous Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)
Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Jacksonville fl
“Tremendous Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I travel for work 75% of the year....I stay at Country Inns whenever possible because of the exceptional value(Breakfast and internet included at all of their hotels!) and their awesome rewards program. However after staying here I have a new favorite hotel in Charlotte.
The staff is amazing, and the facility is impeccable.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice there, but because of my status in their rewrds program I was upgraded to...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Garner, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was in town with my nieces and nephews for a quick qet-away. We made last minute reservations and the staff could not be more accommodating. They were friendly and even treated us like family. The room was very clean and the service was excellent. We even decided to extend our stay another night. The staff went out of their way to make sure the two rooms we booked were adjoining. The breakfast was hot and had plenty of choices. I will stay here again next time I am in town.
We will be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Christine C
Concord, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for almost 2 months while working. The staff is always helpful and accomodating. Sam and all the staff has provided a warm reception everytime I stay. I would recommend the suites to anyone on business travel or vacation stays.

Room Tip: Single king bed rooms have very large and nice bathrooms.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank wes d
VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed here for a motorcycle event nearby. The hotel parking lot is well lit, which we loved since we didn't get there until late at night. It wasn't a whole lot of parking space, but I guess it was adequate considering it isn't always full of motorcycles. Chelsea was very helpful with booking our room & I didn't get the names of the front desk staff when we checked in but the young lady & young man were very friendly & check-in was quick & easy. The room was spacious & the only couple of complaints that we had were that the room looked like it hadn't been vaccumed & the shower was very nice & huge, but there was no shelf to put your soap, shampoo, etc. on. We were told that most of the showers were like that because the shelves were broken, but it was VERY inconvenient - you had to sit your items on the shower floor & use them!! We had a king room & there was a nice sized refrigerator & microwave in the room. I loved the way that they had them in the armoire so that they were hidden. The hotel is close (only about 10 minutes) to Concord Mills mall which was great. We didn't eat breakfast there because there wasn't a whole lot to choose from & it was pretty crowded, so we ate at Cracker Barrel which is within walking distance just across the street. On the website it shows a Bob Evans restaurant, but it is closed - we would have eaten there as well if it were open. Although no fault of the hitel at all, It always amazes me how people let their children run up & down the hallway screaming/yelling, but I was even more amazed that there were some adults doing the same thing!! How hard is it to just show a little respect to others who have paid for a room just like you have? Other than those minor issues, we enjoyed our stay & will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

First off, I'm not one to write reviews but I just checked out of this hotel and felt compelled to give you my honest opinion. For starters, the entire staff from the front desk were very polite, helpful, and extremely professional. The rooms are a nice size with plenty of space. I normally hate staying in hotels because they never seem to be properly cleaned. Well, this hotel was immaculate! Not even a sign of dust any were. The furniture is modern. What my husband and I really enjoyed was the huge walk-in shower! Very clean also! We travel for business so the free internet & free printing was a big plus! Breakfast was also a step above the rest. Hot cooked food like eggs, potatoes, & sausage were a definite winner in our books. To sum it up...This was the best stay ever in NC! It felt like a home away from home. We found our stay everytime we visit Charlotte. You can't beat it for the price.

• Stayed September 2012
Mooresville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

My family spent last week end there and it was awesome...Very friendly staff and nice and clean room and pool...Really enjoyed it..Also good breakfast! We would stay again if in the area! Also close to restaurants and shopping!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed for a couple nights during the Democratic National Convention, hotel is very clean and the staff is super friendly. Would definetley choose this hotel over other choices! Shower was huge. Bathroom was nice size as well, and the water would get very hot if you choose. The room was decent size with microwave and refrigerator. Liked that they were inside the bottom sides of the tv cabinet. Hallways were quiet and barely heard any noise from other guests, and hotel was fully booked. We did not try the breakfast although it was free. AC worked great. I chose this hotel even though it was about 20 miles from Charlotte since all hotels in Charlotte were booked. We normally stay at Hilton Hotels and but compared to my last stays at Hilton Hotels I would definetely choose this hotel over any of my recent Hilton stays. I could not find this hotel with the address in my GPS, probably because it was a newer hotel, I used Copperfield which was a street that runs in front of a gas station that the hotel sets behind. It is right off the interstate and plenty of shopping close by.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family