Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)
Ranked #10 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My family spent last week end there and it was awesome...Very friendly staff and nice and clean room and pool...Really enjoyed it..Also good breakfast! We would stay again if in the area! Also close to restaurants and shopping!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Stayed for a couple nights during the Democratic National Convention, hotel is very clean and the staff is super friendly. Would definetley choose this hotel over other choices! Shower was huge. Bathroom was nice size as well, and the water would get very hot if you choose. The room was decent size with microwave and refrigerator. Liked that they were inside the bottom sides of the tv cabinet. Hallways were quiet and barely heard any noise from other guests, and hotel was fully booked. We did not try the breakfast although it was free. AC worked great. I chose this hotel even though it was about 20 miles from Charlotte since all hotels in Charlotte were booked. We normally stay at Hilton Hotels and but compared to my last stays at Hilton Hotels I would definetely choose this hotel over any of my recent Hilton stays. I could not find this hotel with the address in my GPS, probably because it was a newer hotel, I used Copperfield which was a street that runs in front of a gas station that the hotel sets behind. It is right off the interstate and plenty of shopping close by.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2012

From the second I walked into the lobby on 7/22 Chelsey Garrison made me feel like I had come home. Each day that I saw her during my stay her welcoming smile was always there. What a terrific representative for your Company! Must not leave out Carlos Lopez (Chef)--what a joy to be greeted by him in the Dining Room each morning. Sam King--so personable--always extended a greeting coming in or out of the Hotel. James Davis has a terrific crew in all the areas that I encountered during my stay for 7/22-7/25/2012. The housekeeping staff always had a smile and greeting. The common areas very clean, my room was spotless. As you can read from my review this is definitely the place to stay in this area!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 4th floor room was perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank judithpate
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I'm a member of corporate lodging and i stay at this hotel all the time. I feel like this is my second home everybody in your staff knows me and they make me feel so welcome everytime i walk in that door. I just want to say you have the best team and managment in place. I can see how everybody loves their job and work together thats what makes this hotel my number one choice because i feel like im part of the country inn and suites family.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Easy check in, room was immaculate-incredibly clean, huge bed, flat screen tv, bathroom was like-new. The shower was a walk-in, 5x5 feet. Breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel that came free with your stay. Free computer for looking up directions, printing, exe. Wouldn't stay anywhere else if ever again in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

After staying in all the nearby hotels, we finally found a great place to stay. The other two in the area were dreadful.
Nice rooms and nice staff. Quiet and clean. Ahh!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Nice and spacious room layout. Good location. Stayed two nights and overall good stay. However, we found the rooms to be very noisy at night. We could easily hear the people upstairs and either side of us. The noise even disturbed my young children, which is very unusual as they usually sleep soundly no matter the noise level when they are tired. After everything quieted down each night we slept well both nights. Other than the noise level, we enjoyed our stayed. Breakfast was good and the rooms were very clean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis
Sleep Inn & Suites
#12 of 26 in Concord
Hampton Inn & Suites Concord Charlotte
Comfort Inn & Suites Kannapolis - Concord

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Concord (Kannapolis)? Share your experiences!