“Awesome Staff!!”

Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Concord
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great place to stay in the Concord Mills/Charlotte Motor Speedway area. Rooms are clean, beds are very comfortable and the staff is wonderful!! All of the amenities offered by The Hilton Garden Inn are very convenient and always very user friendly

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice hotel with good location. Clean and super friendly staff. My shower stopped up and I forgot to report it. I would not have expected it to stop up due to the fact that the maids should have noticed that it was stopping up when they cleaned it.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Concord, NC for one night this past week. This may be the best HGI we've ever stayed in. Right from the start, you can tell the hotel is brand new and spotless. The lobby was beautiful! The front desk staff was warm, friendly, and very helpful. We were welcomed as Gold VIP's which is always a great touch. Our room was, once again, beautiful and spotless. The beds are fully adjustable to how firm or soft you like them which is great. The room featured a new flat screen TV, fridge, microwave, and coffee machine as well. The bathroom was equally well equipped and extremely clean. We also made use of the fitness center which was large, had many high end Precor cardio machines, and had a cold water dispenser for after a workout. Breakfast the next morning in the Great American Grill was great - plenty of fresh and delicious choices with great service. Overall, this HGI is amazing and I'd definitely return if I was in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I arrived at a late night check-in to find that there was no one at the counter. After walking around and speaking loudly to try and get someone to the front desk, I was about to walk back outside when I finally heard someone coming down the hall in a leisure stroll. This was about a five to seven minute gap. I was exhausted from my trip and the last thing I wanted to do is stand at a counter and wait to be checked in as if my business was unimportant. After check-in, we parked and went to the room, I needed a shower and figured I would turn the air conditioner up and get in the shower to find that the controls didn't work! The ones on the actual unit nor the thermostat on the wall. So I went ahead and jumped into the shower, to find that as I reach up to get my towel there was black, long hair hanging down from all of the towels!!! I ended up using a face towel to dry myself! Now I am totally upset over the situation, contemplating whether to call the front desk and complain only to remember that There was poor service down there and that nothing would be done about it. We went to sleep and woke up bright and early and decided that we would go down to the free breakfast that the website boasted about only to find that it didn't exist. We ended up paying 24 dollars for a breakfast that would meet the standards of a McDonalds at best. Went back to the room and packed up and prepared for the rest of our journey. When we arrived at home I checked to see if the hotel had taken out all charges from my account only to find that they did and I was over charged for my room!! I was quoted online and when I booked my room a rate of 134.00 and some change, after checking the information on my bank account I was charged 159 and some change. I thought well, maybe they added the breakfast to one bill, no they didn't directly above the charge was the breakfast bill for the 24 dollars. So how was my stay? Sad, disappointing, unfulfilling, I felt ripped off and abused by your chain by false advertising and false pricing. I would not only Never suggest this hotel to anyone I would tell them the details that I just gave you as well!!! Thanks

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anthony C
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We drove up from Georgia and were met by friends from Concord and another friend flew in from Maine... what a nice way to spend the weekend and get caught up over good food in a great setting. The hotel and immediate environ had much to offer for a relaxing venue with as much or as little formality as we desired.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'm very picky about my hotel experience, and this hotel lived up to my expectations. Each day, the coffee supply in my room was replenished correctly and the bathroom was cleaned and resupplied 100%. Not easy to find. The lobby and common areas were always very clean. Bed was very comfortable and I heard very little outside/inside noise. The A/C unit is one of those under the window and it was a little noisy. Overall, very pleasant experience.

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn more than once. The service is great and it is a very clean hotel. It is very near Concord Mill Mall which is a plus and also near Verizon Ampitheather..... front desk even hooked us up with shuttle to and from concert for only 15 bucks each roundtrip!!The one downfall of this hotel was breakfast on Saturday morning... the staff was great but they only had 2 waiters and they were not prepared to handle the crowd. There was a family reunion staying there. Shouldn't have management looked to see how may rooms were taken and planned accordingly? Most people were nice about it but the waiters were the ones who got blamed for a problem that could have been easily avoided by management.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple