“Nice Jacuzzi Room”

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Nice Jacuzzi Room”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We booked this room as a last minute same day reservation for my husbands birthday. We were happy to find that a jacuzzi room was still available and couldn't be happier. The staff was exceptionally friendly at the front desk and checked us in quickly. Our room was clean and fresh smelling. The jacuzzi was 2 person and it was clean and ready to go. The bed was very hard but the pillows were horrible. The pillows were the only thing that hindered a good nights sleep. There is a small indoor pool and hot tub but it was full of kids and we did not get to enjoy. There is no complementary breakfast which you find in most hotels. The breakfast was $9.95 but we felt you didn't really get what you paid for. The hotel is located in the middle of everything from Charlotte Speedway to Concord Mills to many restaurants. We would recommend this hotel for anyone coming to the area. If it wasn't for the jacuzzi we would probably stay somewhere in the area a little less expensive.

1 Thank RaceGirl524

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Indonesian first
Beckley, West Virginia
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Once again the Hilton has made my stay a happy one. I look forward to staying there. The room always smells fresh and it is always very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is in the middle of eveything. There are several good resturants within walking distance of the hotel.

1 Thank Teresa B
Cullowhee, United States
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Clean, quiet, well furnished room. Bed was very comfortable as well as the other furniture. Nice heated pool and fitness room. Internet access was excellent. The staff were very friendly and professional. Great value for the price. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Bruce M
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night and it was a last minute booking. We paid $149 including breakfast on hilton.com.

The hotel is very clean and modern looking and has a great 'feel' to it. The staff were very friendly and very approachable the couple of times we had some questions.

Our room was very nice. The bed was rock hard and I wasn't sure how good I would sleep but in the end I had a great nights sleep. The bathroom was very clean as was the room.

In the morning we had a cocked breakfast to order which was fantastic. I would def stay at a Hilton Inn again.

1 Thank Powersmurf
Eatonton, Georgia, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

For the room price of this hotel it should have a continental/complimentary breakfast. Most of the hotels in the area had a continental or complimentary breakfast. I will not stay at Hilton Garden Inn in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Coy A
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This property has a great location - I didn't count but there are more than 4 places to eat within walking distance. I had Jim n Nicks which is my favorite chain BBQ place. My complaint here is that this is one of the properties that has stopped having newspapers. First, some hotels stopped putting outside your, now they seem to get a dozen that are put at the front desk for early risers. I'm paying a lot of money to spend the night at these places, at least provide your Diamond members a 75 cent paper.
After complaint at the front desk, the great guy ( sorry I didn't get his name ) hunted one down without my knowledge and brought it to me while eating breakfast.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank hiflya
Pittsburgh, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I travel quite a bit from work and Ive never experianced a staff as fantastic as this hotel. The hotel is standard Garden Inn (clean, accomodating, quiet) but the staff is beyond reproach. Anything you need, any trouble you have, anything at all, the staff will go out of their way to assist with a smile. I have stayed here dozens of times over the last 2 years because of the staff. I actually "downgraded" from staying at the near by Embassy Suites to this hotel because even though its less expensive, its a much better property. Well done guys.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business