“Reasonable Value For The Price”

Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Concord
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Overall, it was a good stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The location is convenient for me when I am there on business. It's not downtown but getting there is easy.

The restaurant was empty and I mean no one was in it. I have eaten there in the past and it was just okay, so that might the reason.

Room Tip: This hotel gets lots of NASCAR business, so at times it will be packed.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 907RichardS907

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed here for three nights for a wedding in Concord. We had one of the King suites for a reasonable price. The front desk people were exceptionally pleasant and helpful. We also stopped at the bar twice, and the bartender was also very, very pleasant and helpful. We had the breakfast also, For $9.99 you can get a complete breakfast, cooked to order, and all you can eat off the menu, anything you want. The room was spacious and very clean. They have a 94% cleanliness rating, which is outstanding. The hotel is right off I-85, so it is convenient fo easy off and easy on traffic. There are numerous restaurants within walking distance. The entire wedding party showed up after the wedding and stayed until well after midnight, and the bartender was hilarious. Two of my grandchildren really enjoyed their stay, and thoroughly enjoyed the breakfasts. I would highly recommend this Garden Inn.

Room Tip: For a nominal few extra bucks, I would recommend getting the suite
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gordie L
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

In traveling for business one comes into contact with hotels of all kinds. This particular hotel has fine service with the exception of the dining room team. This location has the servers take the breakfast order instead of the typical hotel breakfast being ordered at the counter. This by most accounts would be a nice touch. Unfortunately the servers were very rude when a customer was to approach the counter to order. They made the customer feel as though they were making a mistake and made them feel embarrassed. This was disturbing the first day I say this, however the second day I was angered. I spoke to the dining supervisor and decided to find other hotel arrangements in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Clk811
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I decided to take my children on a staycation during their spring break. We were greeted with a friendly smile and after checking in, we were handing 2 bottles of water which was a very gracious touch. I was throughly impressed with the furnishings and decoration of both the lobby and the room. I even mentioned to my children that the color scheme went great with our house. The room was extremely clean, the beds very comfortable, and the bathroom spotless. The main reason we chose this hotel was for the indoor pool. The only downfall of the stay was the pool had way too much chlorine in it. We were only able to stay at the pool for a short time due to the irration of our eyes. We ended our evening with dessert in the restaurant. Our waiter was fantastic. Excellent with the kids. My son's brownie came out slightly burnt and without hesitation, he replaced it with an extra scoop of ice cream. Definitely a plus in my eyes! The next morning, we decided to do fast food for breakfast - the price of the breakfast on sight is a little steep. We sat at one of the tables in the lobby. There was a older female front desk hotel employee that was a little rude to the chidren. She kept lurking by our table as if she was "watching us." She kept shushing them and telling them to be quiet. It was a bit frusturating and aggrevating but I was able to let that slide since the rest of the staff was delighted to see children enjoying the hotel. I will definitely be telling my friends and family not only about this location but about all Hilton Garden properties. I really hope all are as great as this one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Kara M
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Spacious clean rooms, easy access from interstate, chefs from local culinary school...but what really sets this location apart is their exemplary customer service. The front desk team of Matt and others, along with restaurant staff, are always eager to make your experience here a pleasant one.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rick B
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This hotel knows what customer service is all about. The staff is friendly and eager to make guests feel welcome. I was very impressed with the little touches both the kitchen staff and desk staff went to the trouble of providing. You will be pleased with this hotel.

Room Tip: They will treat you right.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have stayed at this location several times and it is always a pleasure. Beautiful and modern rooms. Very Clean. Beautiful lobby with a seating area and a fireplace. Convenient to plenty of resturants. Only a short drive to Concord Mills Mall.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple