“Most comfortable bed ever found in a hotel!”

Residence Inn Charlotte Concord
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed in a 1 bedroom for my husbands 30th birthday. Clean room, with a stove, microwave, full size refrigerator, dish washer, nice kitchen with anything you would need to eat & cook. The bed was absolutely fantastic! Soft bed & pillows. Breakfast was nice, biscuits, gravy, cheese omelets, sausage, cereals, juice, doughnuts, waffles, salsa bar for your omelet. We really enjoyed it. It also has a warm indoor pool, which my 5 year old loved!

Room Tip: Higher floors looks out over the beautiful city.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Yashica S, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We certainly hope you'll have the opportunity to visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My family and I stayed at this property to visit the holiday lights at the speedway. Check In was normal and the rooms average for Residence Inn (clean linen and carpet but dirty air vents, peeling bathroom wallpaper ...and don't look under any of the furniture or bed),

Breakfast was a complete disappointment with long lines, no eggs or coffee and a reluctant staff at 0930 to restock - there was even staff in the breakfast line which was new to me. Regardless of the struggles keeping it stocked and causing delays the staff starting to everything at 1000! Made the mistake of mentioning this to the front desk and went to the pool for a quick swim....place was filthy and no pool towels so asked the front desk for them. 45 minutes later still no towels but after a second request, the associate apparently checked us out of the room in retaliation! This was confirmed by the house keeping staff.

Furious I returned again to the front desk and asked to speak to the manager and was told there was none...that the manager was on vacation! And, actually, I couldn't have agreed more.

There are lots of places to stay in Charlotte...this property is no deal at any price.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Tom M
Yashica S, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Hello Tom M.,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott for your recent trip to the Concord, NC area. We regret that your stay did not meet your expectations. While I realize we have already had correspondence with regard to this particular visit, please feel free to contact me directly with any further concerns.

Regards,

Reviewed January 7, 2014

It's Residence inn so you get everything what you need for your stay which includes cooking range, dish washer, oven, microwave, full size referigator and all kinds of cooking utensils and eating plates, spoons and forks.!!

Also free breakfast was good in morning for everyone.

Looks new hotel with swimming pool and gym. Front lobby is great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Yashica S, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott for you stay in Concord! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I lived in Charlotte for several years and visit friends and family frequently. We usually to stay at friends houses, but since it was a Sunday night we chose to stay at a hotel since friends had to work in the morning. We found this hotel on hotels.com and I must say, the price was one of the lowest in the entire Charlotte area (including the airport hotels!!). The hotel looks like they just opened the doors yesterday, the rooms are huge, and the property has amazing amenities like a great pool, fitness room, billiards room, mini-store, full breakfast (free!), an outdoor fire pit and even a putting green! The bed was extremely comfortable and the shower had good pressure (hard to find these days in urban areas!) Being that this hotel is in Concord Mills area, the shopping and eatery choices are endless.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Yashica S, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I have to say that this place has a layout that I really enjoy most of the different hotel room layout that are out there. You feel like your in a small apartment or college dorm for one or two people. I had a one bedroom suite with two queen beds and a small kitchette with full fridge,microwave,2 burner electric stove,but no oven & sink and dishwasher....the fridge even had a small ice maker in the freezer compartment. I scored a good price on hotel.com at $50 a day which to me was better than the points I generally pickup as a marriott club member. My only gripe was the fact that there was little infestation of ladybugs around the windows which I think was causes by someone's previous guest or housekeeping personnels opening of windows for fresh air. Ergo the problem, but I elimated that with killing all bugs the first night. All in all ...I will be back in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013
Yashica S, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott for your recent trip to our area! Please accept our apology for the trouble you incurred during your stay. We appreciate your business and I am glad to see that it was an enjoyable visit overall. Please feel free to contact me with any further concerns.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I can't say much more. The facility was great. Brand new everything. Great breakfast. The staff was even better. We stayed over the Christmas holiday and while you may think those who had to work on a major holiday may be unhappy, this was far from the case. We even had a fire emergency in the hotel and had to evacuate in the cold. Even this didn't damper our visit.

We enjoyed our stay and the staff, and this facility will be our FIRST choice each and every time we visit the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in a one bedroom suite as did the other family in the other 2 rooms. It was like a.one be...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Yashica S, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

New, clean hotel in nice area. Residence Inn's new design for their hotels is very nice. Very open breakfast/dinner area. Very bright with a lot of seating. The staff was excellent. They knew I was in the dining area when my ride came to take me to dinner. They walked him to the area to meet me. Rooms are very nice at a great corporate rate which was $40 less than the Courtyard right next door

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Yashica S, General Manager at Residence Inn Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Thank you for your business! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon!