“Great ending to a great day!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spa Botanica

Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Our goal at Spa Botanica is to provide an unparalleled experience, for both our guests and employees; a place where enduring relationships are built through warmth, relaxation, and personalized attention.
Charlotte
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great ending to a great day!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Terra Orndorff, Spa Director, and I met back in Feb to plan an event for a group of ladies who would be attending a mini-retreat called "Matters of the Heart". The event was being held in one of the Private Dining rooms in the Rocky Grille at the hotel. Terra so graciously offered several different spa treatment options for the ladies. The event, held on March 23rd, was a huge success and the ladies truly enjoyed their experience at Spa Botanica!! There were a few ladies who had never had spa treatments and they thoroughly enjoyed their services! Many thanks to the team at Spa Botanica and it was a great ending to a very blessed day!

1 Thank BeachBoomer
SpaMGR, Manager at Spa Botanica, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for being a continued loyal Spa Botanica customer and choosing us for your wonderful and meaningful retreat. It was such a pleasure to have your group in the spa on the 23rd and I know the entire spa team and I are equally blessed, gracious, and very thankful for you and your group. Everyone in your group was so nice and wonderful and we can't wait to see all of you again soon. Thank you so much for your business.

Charlotte, NC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Service in a quaint spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was referred to this small spa by a friend. The staff was very friendly...the spa was very clean and well organized. I had a full body massage by Michael. He was fabulous ! I also had the pedicure...I wouldnt recommend that service...not much done for the price..however the staff at the nail salon was very nice as well. I will definitely go again....

Visited July 2012
1 Thank NARGEE
SpaMGR, Manager at Spa Botanica, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell other TripAdvisor users about our spa. Michael is a phenomenal massage therapist. We are lucky to have him on our team and he will definitely be recognized for your thoughtful comments. We are always trying to improve our services that we offer here at the spa to make sure they are exceptional and make for a memorable experience. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our pedicures, we would love to hear them and put them into effect. We value all of guests opinions and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Super Stylist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Great hair cut and style with Tina. Exactly what I wanted -- my hair looks fabulous. Will definitely be back.

Visited June 2012
SpaMGR, Manager at Spa Botanica, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are honored to have Tina on our spa team and to have you as our guest. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Cornelius, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

I had a facial at this spa after a conference. I really enjoyed my service, and there were some nice touches, which included a neck and back massage. The esthetician took the time to talk to me about my skin type, and understand my needs before beginning the service. She also did not try to sell me products, and let me enjoy the time to wind down. I live in the area, and will definitely return! They informed me that they are also open on Sundays.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank lusochic
Albemarle
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Attention to detail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

Made my wife and i feel special on our anniversary. Is a little pricey.

Visited November 2011