“Newer hotel with friendly staff”

Courtyard Charlotte Concord
Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stopped in late and impromptu on a Saturday night. The whole hotel is relatively new and well decorated. The staff was extremely friendly. Our room was very large and clean. This hotel is a great option near the Charlotte International Speedway.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BMTrek
Andre C, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thank you for your kind words they are greatly appreciated. I have a great staff that wants to assist everyone. We hope to welcome you for a stay in the future. Please give us a call to assit you with your next stay to Concord.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I booked a room for one night and honestly the pictures on the website do not reflect the condition of the hotel. The hotel is definately showing some wear and tear. The beautiful lounge type chairs in the restaraunt /lounge area need to be recovered, they are looking frayed. There were times when there was only cold coffee out. This hotel has great location, but it is definately not the 3 or 4 star property that you would think it would be. The housekeeping staff may need to take housekeeping 101 again as the carpet in my room was stained and the beautiful wooden headboard had grease spots on it from the previous guests, which is pretty unusual for a Marriott property.The customer service at the front desk is AMAZING! A manager named "LIZZ" went over and above the call of duty to help us with a situation we had. I would definately think she is a tremendous assett to this hotel and the company itself! The location is fantastic for race car fans and shoppers alike!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IAMCharlestonian
Andre C, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent trip to Concord. The staff and I were surprised at your impression of the hotel. Most guest walk in the hotel thinking that we are brand new. The staff and I pride ourselves on being able to provide good service and a clean hotel. Sometime, we do miss something, but there is always someone just a phone call away, to assist you. On your next trip to the Concord area, please give me a call directly to assist you with your reservation. I am sure that we can change your mind about the hotel.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The rooms were very clean and nice. The staff was great. The fitness center was adequate with good equipment. My only suggestion is that they serve a complimentary breakfast along with the great free coffee.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joharahdancing
Andre C, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor of your experience while staying at the Courtyard by Marriott Concord. The Staff and I pride ourselves in giving memorable service to all guests. Please call us to assist you with your overnight accommodations on your next plan visit to Concord. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family stayed over two nights and customer service is the best. Very clean hotel and modern. well worth the services provided. Will come again in the future. Very close to concord mill mall walmart and fridays...thats all you need to enjoy the area. minutures from downtown Charlotte and the race tracks basketball for nba and stadium for carolina panthers to play.

Room Tip: bring a great attitude!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bert1985
Andre C, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiance at The Courtyard by Marriott Concord. The staff and I look forward to seeing you soon. Please give us a call to help assist you with future reservations and activities in the area.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

As a Director of Operations for a vacation resort I am a pretty tough critic of hotel and resort accommodations. I cannot say enough good things about my experience at this hotel on March 1, 2013. We arrived to the hotel without a reservation and we were very warmly greeting by the staff. The lobby is fresh, modern and inviting. It offers a bistro with healthy and tasty dining options. It also serves Starbucks coffee! The general reception area includes lots of comfortable seating, a bar and lounge area and TVs. The guest attendant was incredibly gracious, helpful and truly appeared to care! I am disappointed I do not recall her name. The hotel was quite busy due to a basketball tournament. The attendant thoughtfully selected an upper level end unit for us. The suite was well appointed and immaculate. We enjoyed a great night's rest! They even brought us an Iphone charger to borrow for the evening! At check out we experienced the same great hospitality. Their staff is competent, responsive and do a great job. I enjoyed a delicious healthy breakfast before we departed. I was sorry our visit was so short. I would have loved to use the fitness center and pool! There are tons of restaurants in the vicinity. This hotel is right off I-85. It is certainly a top choice if visiting Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Room Tip: Request the back side to avoid street noise
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kiawahkat43
Andre C, Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay while visiting Concord NC. The Staff and I appreciate your kind comments. We value your patronage and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Concord

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The only downfall of this place is that we couldn't stay longer! We were on our way north after visiting family in Charlotte. We saw this from the highway, stopped, and got a great rate. It was a beautiful hotel. It's hard to fit a family of 5 in a regular hotel room. But this had the option of 2 queen beds and a pull out chair. What a great idea! The decor was pretty and very comfy sheets, pillows, and nice towels. The bathroom products were Paul Mitchell. Although the bistro, downstairs, was pricey, it was nice that there was an option for food and/or coffee and drinks. The front desk staff were super nice. We didn't use the pool or work out area, but based on the rest of the hotel, I'm sure it was nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank apr68
Andre C, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Concord, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind words they are greatly appreciated. I have a great staff that wants to assist everyone. We hope to welcome you for a stay in the future. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

A great experience at this property. Check in was quick and staff was extremely nice and accommodating. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. We ate breakfast from the grill and it was good but a bit pricy. The convenience was worth the extra. Nice courtyard with a fire pit but it was not on...must be by request. Overall, great stay!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business