All reviewsthin wallsan extended staylarge flat screen tvstayed nightsclean roomsfront deskkeurigsoapkitchenettesinkconcertproperty
Reviewed October 9, 2017

This past weekend I stayed at this hotel for the Nascar race. We stayed Friday night and Saturday night. We get back to the room Saturday night after a full day of racing to find our room card not working. Went to the front desk and got a new one that didn't work either. Come to find out the battery in the door for the card reader went out. So we sat around for 1 1/2 hours until they said we couldn't get into our room and we would have to go stay in another room. So they put us in another room without any of our clothes or anything at 2:30am finally. The next morning we find out they had to pry our door open to get our belongings out.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Evan F
Uptown S, Director of Sales at Uptown Suites Concord, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Wow! We are so sorry you have had all these occurrences in such a short period of time. Our Market Manager has been made aware of the review and we will make every effort to address your concerns as quickly as possible.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Stayed three nights at this property. Conveniently located to the Charlotte Motor Speedway and Concord Mills Premium Outlets.
Property is brand-new so facilities are clean and modern. Room decor is not the typical hotel style and feel. More of a semi-indiustrial contemporary chic. Most of the room was floored with a laminate. Carpeting was only under the bed. Only downside was the bed frame was an exposed metal frame that was too easy to kick (which happened on several occasions).
Our suite had a kitchenette with small sink, stove, refrigerator, and microwave. There was a large flat screen tv in room. Lacking were small amenities like iron and ironing board, and we were provided with only the one roll of bath tissue and no facial tissue. We called down to the front desk and we picked them up on our way back in. Also lacking were adequate clothes hangers.
All in all, though, it was a comfortable stay since we spent minimal time actually in the room.

Room Tip: Convenient to the freeway, Charlotte Motor Speedway.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Uptown S, Guest Relations Manager at Uptown Suites Concord, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Hi, IsIandTraveler777 – Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I have stayed at this location several times while on photo/video shoots. For me, its perfect. The rates are very affordable compared to the "big brands" at the same exit. Moreover, with the complete kitchen, I am able to cook my own meals and save even more money. The first time I stayed, I was confused that there were no dishes in the room, but when I called the desk, they delivered the basic necessities to my room.

The hotel is new, the rooms and clean and modern and they have a great workout room. I will stay here again and wish they had more locations.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Clean, comfortable, convenient location and the rooms really make you feel at home; very modern decor. These are truly built to accommodate extended stays and I even noticed seats in the hallways at the window to sit and read a book. Restaurants and shopping all within walking distance but the roads are very busy so if you do walk, be careful. Although I could hear the room above me stomping for quite some time, hearing conversations through the wall was not an issue. I also appreciate the on-site gym; small but it gets the job done.

My one improve, at the least, add a pot and pan set to the room or make them available by request. It's too easy to charge for missing items but to expect people to travel with that seems a little unreasonable. Plastic plates, utensils, etc. are cheap and easily passed on or disposed of but to provide cooktops with no cookware make little sense to me. I avoid eating out as much as possible so I love the concept and it's not too often you find cooktops in hotels.

I have family in many of the nearby cities so I am in the area about every other month. I hope that the current state of this site is maintained.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Uptown S, Director of Sales at Uptown Suites Concord, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are glad you were satisfied but want to make an even bigger impact. Therefore, we’re aggressively working hard to continually improve customer service. We do offer a "dish pack" that includes pots and pans by request. Sorry, we didn't inform you of that during your stay. We hope to get to five stars on your next visit!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

This was a new place so everything was neat and clean but the floors and walls are so thin you hear everything. We were on the 1st floor and the person upstairs would come in anywhere from 12am to 2am. The toilet would flush a few times then he would clomp around the floor like he had steel toe boots on. Not long after it seemed he was moving the furniture around. 3 miserable nights! And also, if you want to sleep good, bring your pillow from home because the ones at this place are horrible!

Stayed: May 2017