“Home Away From Home”

Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I travel alot in my job and stay an average of 120 nights a year away from home in a hotel somewhere. I have stayed at this hotel several times for a week at a time and everything is great. The breakfast is superb and the managers reception in the the evening is over the top, with light snacks and beverages being provided by an outstanding hostess-Pat.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Keith H
shastaketchie, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2012

Thanks for the kind words. I will share this with Ms. Pat. Thank you for staying with us frequently! We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Wow, had the pleasure of staying at this Hampton Inn with my son who was here to visit with my granddaughter for my birthday this month. The accomodations were nice and I was pleased with theselections for breakfast. The check in process was smooth and effortless with the help of Jackie. The stay exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tisha H

Happy Birthday! We are glad you got to spend time with your Son and Granddaughter. We hope you will stay with us again, maybe make it a birthday tradition. Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Came here to relax with my wife before my meetings start the folowwing week.. I can say that when we walked in and was greeted with laughter and a warm smile by your front desk clerk Jackie, our relaxing week began. Our rooms were ready and clean. An anything we needed to help make our stay a enjoyable one was done. Thank you to your front desk clerk Jackie and to the entire staff who made themselves available to us and helped our stay to be so relaxing. Just what we needed!!!

Calvin and Karen Miller

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank c m

We are glad you got to relax prior to your meetings. Our staff is here to make sure all our guests are treated with superior customer service. We hope you will stay with us again. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

This hotel has it all, from great check in staff that is on top of everything and are very knowledgable and respectful to a great hospitality staff. I love the managers reception, they offer free drinks and light food. The rooms are very spacious and clean, with the softest sheets. I love breakfast as well, many choices and I love there is something for everyone every mood. I think its relaxing, close to where I want to be a just great over all staff. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Denise S

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Reception is a huge amenity for our hotel. I am glad you were able to take advantage of it. We want everyone to know when you come through our doors you will receive unbeatable customer service. Thanks for sharing! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

My stay at the Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis was a much needed get away from work and the stress of life. My contact upon walking into the hotel was inviting. I was greeted warmly and energetically by Ms. Jackie Wilson she brightened my day as I like to meet people who enjoy their job. Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: The hotel has a pleasant atmosphere.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Rhonda J

Thank you for your review. This is exactly how we want all our guests to feel when you stay at our hotel! We want you to be able to kick back relax and enjoy your time with us! Come back anytime, thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I stayed there to get away and do a little shopping in the area. I enjoyed myself so much and it was so relaxing. I remember checking in with Jackie Wilson and she was so nice and helpful also I remember the smell of the room when I walked it; it smelled like fresh linen and babypowder. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ebony H

Thanks for staying with us and for taking your time to do a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and time away to shop. We are conveniently located close to Concord Mills. We hope you stay with us again soon and thanks for spreading the word about our hotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I always enjoy staying at this hotel. the rooms are nice and clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on the lower floor are quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank cindy b

Thank you for staying with us during the races. We hope to see you next year too. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. There is fun to be had by all during the Nascar Events. Thank you for taking your time to share your stay with us.