“Stay somewhere else”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Stay away from this dump. Found a needle under sink gave it to front desk was not even offered a different room. No toilet paper in room had to ask for it. Found bugs in room. Could not shower no water pressure.Paint peeling carpet falling off wall. WOULD NOT GIVE A RECEIPT SAID THEY WOULD EMAIL IT DID NOT EMAIL RECEIPT. WAS TOLD MGR WOULD CALL ME ABOUT NEEDLE IN ROOM NEVER DID. THIS PLACE IS BAD AND STAFF EVEN WORSE.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tom-skilonger

Reviewed March 5, 2012

First off this particular hotel is located right off of 85 south which is an absolute plus. It's right in town with restaurants and shopping not even a mile away. However, it is a bit of a drive to Charlotte. It was very clean, no bugs. There wasn't any noise as far as the people staying at the hotel. There is a train station located behind the property. This didn't bother me at all considering I spent most of the weekend in Charlotte. The water was hot, the bed was comfortable. The price was right. The people who worked there were friendly. They did have continental breakfast. Overall it was good for the price. I really have no need to visit Concord again, but if I do, I would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BrittanyG646
Reviewed August 1, 2011

One of my best friends needed a place to stay near me, and she was travelling with a friend who had her dog, so she needed a place that was pet friendly. I knew that HJ was, so I called and found out the info and booked it for her. They loved it. The room was nice, comfortable and very inexpensive (for the summer...about $65) and the deposit for the dog was only $20. Her only complaint was the morning coffee wasn't that good, but everything else was great. They had 2 beds, microwave, fridge, etc.... Many pet friendly hotels can be awful...this was a pleasant surprise for them. I'm very pleased and will recommend this to anyone...with or without a pet.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2011

My husband, my 19th month old son, and myself stayed here for a weekend. It is ok. The bed was clean, no spots. The bath towels were clean, no stains or spots. Unfortunately, on their website it says cribs are available but when I called the front desk they said they didnt have any so my son had to sleep on the pull out sofa which was ok but the mattress didnt have any linens on it so we took the top cover of our bed and put it on his. We went to the pool and it was clean. Also I checked the bed for any bed bugs and there were none. Also 10 minutes from Concord Mills Mall so its convenient. Also the wifi here is extremely slow!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2010

I enjoyed my stay at this property. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. The internet worked great. Breakfast was a plus. There was numerous cereals to choose from as well as coffee and juice. A great value for the price paid.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank busytraveler14
Reviewed July 6, 2009

inexpensive when we were in a bind and they allowed my dog. But the room was not clean!! Dirt around faucet and bathroom floor was dirty. Sheets and towels were stained. I felt uncomfortable: if bathroom and linens are dirty what about the rug and bedspreads!?!?

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ANNE R
Reviewed October 24, 2008

When we first pulled into this place we were disappointed just looking at the outside. We had booked online already and decided to see what the room looked like. The first room we looked at had stains all over the mattresses when we lifted the sheets up. The second room also had stains on the mattresses and what looked like a blood stain on the pillow. We left.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple