“stay there for three months and things was just great.”
Review of Sleep Inn Concord

Sleep Inn Concord
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Gastonia, North Carolina
“stay there for three months and things was just great.”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

You can`t find better hotel to stay at in this area for comfort and location. The personnel are all very nice in helping with the needs you may have .There always hot coffee and ice in the lobby and friendly personnel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Manager at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, September 10, 2010
Thank you so very much for being our guest, we will miss seeing you and hope you will be in the area again in the very near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Lake Park
Reviewed August 20, 2010

I used this hotel to put teams in that were coming in from out of town for a tournament. The staff was very accommodating and the hotel was very clean!!! I use hundreds of different hotels throughout the Southeast and most of the time I overlook these type of hotels because there is not an consistancy with the brand, but this hotel was a great find and will be using it for many more tournaments!!!

Stayed April 2010
sleepinnconcord, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, August 23, 2010
Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to host your team and we hope they do well in all their games.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed August 20, 2010

I had to travel for business and this hotel was referred to my by another company. I must admit I was a little hesitant at first but to my astonishment, my stay they was more than plesant. I was able to relax and compose myself before I had to carry out my business.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
And this was before our renovations I hope you come back again....
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed August 20, 2010

I could not have been more pleased with my accomodations. One thing near and dear to my heart is cleanliness and good customer service. As a business traveler both of these quallities were fulfilled above and beyond. The room was quiet, nicely decorated, clean, and reasonably priced. The location was awesome as there were a number of restaruants and shopping near by as well as being close to a major interstate which provided easy access both on and off the highway. Thanks Sleep Inn - I really enjoyed my stay and will be staying in the future should I have business in the area again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Thank you. Our goal is to take care of the customer and to accommodate to their needs whatever it may be - Business or Leisure.
snafu12
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We stayed one night, and it was one of the worst hotel stays I have ever experienced. The sheets on one of the beds were dirty, as well as the bed spread and mattress cover. No one in the building to clean it up, so my wife and I had to make the bed ourselves. Other guests in the hotel were running up and down the halls all night, slamming doors and making all kinds of noise. The manager on duty was supposed to give us the night for free because of all the issues we had, but they ended up charging our credit card twice for the same night. I will think twice about ever staying in a Sleep Inn again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank snafu12
THESALESOFFICE, Manager at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, August 23, 2010
You rated us kindly on location, and this is why the hotel was originally purchased. I or our management team were sadly unaware of your valid concerns, we would gladly look into the charges you mentioned and would also like to confirm with you that since your stay there have been many upgrades to the property since its purchase. I welcome you back to our newly renovated hotel. And would be honored to have the opportunity to introduce you to our full housekeeping team, manager, owner and sales team.
north carolina
Reviewed January 23, 2009

This should be evacuated and cleaned asap! Before you go to sleep make sure you pull back the sheets and the bedspreads - even check out the box springs. This was my worst stay ever. If you wake up itching check it out asap.

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — bed bugs
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, August 20, 2010
Thank you for your feedback. The word "Bed Bug" has immediate negative consequences to any business but especially a hotel and should never be used lightly. The insect that was uncovered was a Spider Beetle and this is often confused for an adult bed bug, they do NOT bite people and thrive on foodstuffs, including almonds, beans, books, cereals, chocolate powder, and corn meal to name a few. These described are common goods in a guests room, especially when staying at the hotel 14+ nights consecutively. I can guarantee through our quarterly pest inspection that our hotel has not and does not have bed bugs. I too understand that to find any pest at home or in a hotel can draw concerns, please know that when this was brought to our attention it was not taken lightly, thus the knowledge of the pest that was found through our provider.
North Carolina
Reviewed November 24, 2008

We also didn't have as much hot water as needed (well, I did, but hubby got cold shower!). Husband did report the hot water problem, so if complaints keep coming in, it will be obvious that management does not respond to customer feedback.

Everything was clean, quiet,and staff was helpful and friendly.

It has a Cracker Barrel across the street (we walked), which is a big plus! And kids loved the indoor pool.

Plan to give it another try in the future.

• Liked — convenient location, easy to find, easy access to I-85, yet quiet
  • Disliked — lack of hot water
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel! I do hope you have the opportunity to revisit the property and that your husband spent a couple of extra minutes in the hot shower he deserves. Since your intial visit there have been many upgrades to the property and lots of growth in Cabarrus. We would be honored to welcome you and your family back...