“Good Deal”

Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Timberlake, North Carolina
“Good Deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

For a decent rate, we got an indoor pool for the kids to swim in & waffles, biscuits, yogurt plus more for breakfast. I liked the modern paint and décor. Microwave and Fridge are a nice touch. Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, Burger King and Walmart among others very close. Just off of 85.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Laurie L
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
I am glad to hear your children enjoyed our indoor pool and most importantly that you and your family enjoyed your overall stay. We do hope to see you again, our pool is always warm :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

There are TWO (2) Sleep Inns in Concord, NC right off I-85 and very near each other (about 10 miles down the road from each other) so I think some of these bad reviewers are reviewing the wrong Sleep Inn. From what I experience, it looks like the Sleep Inn at 1120 Copperfield Field has been renovated and is in great shape. I am not sure about the other Sleep Inn because I didn't stop or stay there. But the Sleep Inn on Copperfield Blvd is nice and clean and the service was great.

Room Tip: No complaints. Would stay here again.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tonya S
Thank you for your kind review, our property is the only newly renovated Sleep Inn in the market and we appreciate you recognizing these.
Durham, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I arrived on a Saturday afternoon in need of a room for the night as I was in town for a wedding. The sink was totally stopped up and the shower was cold. When I complained to the hotel staff they reluctantly offered a 10% discount on the room after they had no other rooms to give us (the hotel was booked up). Additionally, the hotel was really loud at night and I heard another person complaining to hotel staff the next morning that they also had trouble sleeping because other guests were being so loud. I stay at a hotel for the night for a warm bed and a hot shower. The bed was comfortable and it was warm, but there was no hot shower and the sink was gross. Also the hotel smelled like vomit when I went to check out. Rough. I agree with Pamela G.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank JLA2424
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Hello I do trust the wedding was stunning! You arrived into our wonderful city during a large city wide college basketball tournament and our hotel was full of their fans and their victory celebrations. Water usage was very high causing the low water temperature and pressure and for this our team is terribly sorry. One guests rest and amenities should not be compromised by many.
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

If you intend to stay in Concord, NC you can't go wrong with this hotel. The room was very clean the sheets were very crisp and the overall room was perfect. I am not sure what Pamela G is talking about, I bet she stayed at a different hotel.

Friendly people, good breakfast, very professional. Great Price

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank glass54258
THESALESOFFICE, Manager at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review, and for recognizing the pleasures of a newly renovated hotel and a great staff!
El Prado, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have no idea who is writing these great reviews! I stayed here in November
Because of the good reviews and price. We arrived very late after a car breakdown.
When we checked into our room one of the beds had not been changed! Hair stains yellow
Red on mattress pad. When I picked up the phone to dial front desk the phone had mold
Under the reciever! Filthy hotel. Had to ask for clean sheets! Front desk person said it must have been overlooked! Changing a bed overlooked! Yikes. I never write reviews good or bad but
I wish someone had warned me. I know others have had the same experience! Stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Pamela G
THESALESOFFICE, Manager at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Hello and Happy New Year. Using a format like this because you are upset with management and want to cause damage we find to be unfair. The comments listed below were never addressed with our staff. In fact what I understand you were upset about was the pet package rate versus what you found online, a garbage can in the front of the hotel and that we asked that your pet be walked in the pet friendly lawn. Our staff was so concerned about your behavior and your attempt to recruit more guests to get your, way we had to contact the show to confirm we were operating professionally as promised with the show. I apologize you were unhappy.
Obx, nc
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is clearly older but newly renovated. It's just outside of the the busier areas of kannapolis/concord. The staff was friendly, the breakfast selection was acceptable and the room was clean. The only thing I would have wanted different was the bathroom. The was a stand up shower but no tub and my daughter is not ready for showers just yet (so if you have a toddler or baby, just a head up! "). I would stay here again no problem because the price was adequate for the quality.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for recognizing our staff and renovations, we look forward to welcoming you back again!
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was a very clean, nice, friendly and very confortable place to stay. We stayed for a dog show and they were accommodating. The room with a king bed gave us plenty of space. I will staying there again when I come back in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jennifer M
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you for your excellent review! And I hope you enjoyed the show!