“Sleep at the Sleep Inn? Not good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn Concord

Sleep Inn Concord
Ranked #15 of 26 Hotels in Concord
USA
“Sleep at the Sleep Inn? Not good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hotel is clean and staff friendly. Beds are hard, no bathtub-only walk in shower. So after a rough day of driving my idea of getting a relaxing bath and crawling into a comfy bed was shot down.

Ask for room far away from ice machines. Noise kept waking me up-but was easy as I couldn't get into a deep sleep due to hardness of mattress.

Breakfast was adequate. Assortment of cereals, pasteries, breads, and a diy waffle maker.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Thank you for your honest review...I personally enjoy a warm relaxing bath tooI. It is however a brand standard to offer only showers as requested by the majority of our travelers. The mattresses are firm and new.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Waxhaw, nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Our group has stayed at Sleep Inn many weekends for a number of years. Our experience has gotten better and better. Our group uses many hotels in the Concord area and we have never received a complaint about Sleep Inn. Paige Welch is outstanding and very professional. We are very happy about the renovations. Everyone passing through should give it a try!

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank wcostenbader
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
All my thanks for your very kind review! We do value your business and look forward to many more years to come~
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

This was my second experience with a Sleep Inn and was much better than my first. The Inn itself was easily accessible from I-85. The desk clerk was extremely friendly, courteous and efficient. Check-in was quick and the room was wonderful. Everything seemed to be exceptionally clean and well-maintained. The bed was especially comfortable - best night's sleep I've had in some time. The TV was large, easy-to-operate and a nice selection of channels I actually watch. The shower was marvelous - spacious and good water pressure and the shower head was high enough I didn't have to do the Limbo to wash and rinse my hair (a frequent problem I've found with hotels). My only problem was not having a few extra days to stay and recover from my trip. I commend the staff for operating an exceptional facility and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Keith J
First and foremost welcome back! I am so pleased you have had the opportunity to experience the hotel pre and post renovation and that you were so kind to post your feedback! We have one additional upgrade on the very near horizon and I look forward to your thoughts on this too.
Charleston, SC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have never stayed in a Sleep Inn until this stay with my son's AAU basketball team. I am picky about hotels, so the reviews worried me. I just hoped that the renovations were successful.....they were!!! My room was modern, comfortable, well-equipped and clean. The bed was comfortable, and the staff were professional & helpful. I would stay here again.....no worries!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank dsd35
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you Thank you Thank you...
Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great location . That's about it. Our toilet overflowed through no fault of ours. It continued and as I called the front desk, I had to shut the door so the water won't come out. There was no emergency personnel on duty, but we were offered old towels and a plunger!
They did change our room. The walls were so thin and the neighbors SO loud and noisy at 3 am when we asked the front desk to call them. They never did. Rude night staff too. Very inappropriate behavior.
We moved to Country Suites that night- great move!!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank cruzhappy
I am sorry that our maintanance error overshadowed the vaule of our location and great new renovations. You are correct as a limited service hotel we do not have an after hours maintanance team member available however unfriendly team members are never acceptable, and we will look into this furhther. As a manager I take full responsibility. I am happy to hear you were confirmed in a new room. Country Inn & Suites is a great neighbor of ours and I am happy to hear they assited where we failed this time. Our mission in this industry is to confirm a favorable experience when visiting our great city. Please know this is not common place and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back
Cape Carteret, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

The room we stayed in had recently been renovated. The furniture and bedding were new. The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly. We would stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
I take this as the renovations are a Success!!! Thank you so very much for your review....
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Very nice, clean hotel. Sabrina was very helpful on the phone, at check in, and with information on the area. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank kbraut832
Thank you so very much for your review! No doubt Sabrina will be excited to hear her name praised as she works hard for her valued guest. Hope to see you again soon