“Excellent value! Renovations have done the trick!”
Review of Sleep Inn Concord

Sleep Inn Concord
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Concord
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have never stayed in a Sleep Inn until this stay with my son's AAU basketball team. I am picky about hotels, so the reviews worried me. I just hoped that the renovations were successful.....they were!!! My room was modern, comfortable, well-equipped and clean. The bed was comfortable, and the staff were professional & helpful. I would stay here again.....no worries!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank dsd35
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you Thank you Thank you...

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Great location . That's about it. Our toilet overflowed through no fault of ours. It continued and as I called the front desk, I had to shut the door so the water won't come out. There was no emergency personnel on duty, but we were offered old towels and a plunger!
They did change our room. The walls were so thin and the neighbors SO loud and noisy at 3 am when we asked the front desk to call them. They never did. Rude night staff too. Very inappropriate behavior.
We moved to Country Suites that night- great move!!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank cruzhappy

I am sorry that our maintanance error overshadowed the vaule of our location and great new renovations. You are correct as a limited service hotel we do not have an after hours maintanance team member available however unfriendly team members are never acceptable, and we will look into this furhther. As a manager I take full responsibility. I am happy to hear you were confirmed in a new room. Country Inn & Suites is a great neighbor of ours and I am happy to hear they assited where we failed this time. Our mission in this industry is to confirm a favorable experience when visiting our great city. Please know this is not common place and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back

Reviewed June 16, 2012

The room we stayed in had recently been renovated. The furniture and bedding were new. The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk staff was friendly. We would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2012

I take this as the renovations are a Success!!! Thank you so very much for your review....

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Very nice, clean hotel. Sabrina was very helpful on the phone, at check in, and with information on the area. Plenty of restaurants and shopping in the area. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank kbraut832

Thank you so very much for your review! No doubt Sabrina will be excited to hear her name praised as she works hard for her valued guest. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Hotel is going thru renovations and has a new feeling, Front Desk Personnel was friendly and efficient. The Room Air Conditioner was loud and will hopefully be replaced during the renovations. The hotel is located near several restaurant choices.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Thank you for the kind review, and most of all for sharing it with the masses. It is exciting to see you enjoyed the look of the new renovations. We do hope to welcome you back and can confirn the A/C units are being replaced! Cheers and Happy Travels

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Reccomended by local moose lodge.Could not have been better.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Wow thank you! We sure did enjoy hosting your group! What a fine generation of men we had the pleasure of hosting

Reviewed April 17, 2012

I was booked at another hotel close to this one but the hotel and rooms were in terrible condition so I moved to this hotel for less than 10$ more for the night. Immediately upon entering the hotel you could tell the difference. The professionalism of the front desk staff was clearly visible as well as the well kept lobby. The service was excellent. The halls and doors are freshly painted. The interior of my room was also very modern. The desk chair is amazingly comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave and armoire for clothes. The bathroom was very large. The room was very clean, no burn marks in the comforter. I am very particular about where I put my head and I felt very comfortable sleeping in the bed. The only negative was that the TV is not an LCD or Plasma, but that probably doesn't matter to most. But you won't be able to connect a laptop for movies or something like that if you want. Excellent hotel and room.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
THESALESOFFICE, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

What a wonderful review, thank you for your kimd comments. We are in our final stages of the renovations and its great to hear it is well received. Good news our internet band width is also a part of this renovation and you will be able to stream videos on your next visit. Thank you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Concord
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#14 of 26 in Concord
Hampton Inn Concord/Kannapolis
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Concord (Kannapolis), NC
Comfort Inn & Suites Kannapolis - Concord
Comfort Suites Concord Mills
Home Towne Suites - Concord

Been to Sleep Inn Concord? Share your experiences!