“Excellent Thai Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I was afraid to eat Thai food for a long time, but not anymore. Chang Thai is REALLY good. They also serve some Japanese for those that are like I used to be. The Shrimp & Scallops with Tamarind Sauce is excellent! The cheese rolls are awesome and since it's so close to our house we go there at least once per week.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

This place struggled when it first opened but it is now easily the best place in Clemmons. Sushi is great. I've never gotten a special that wasn't fabulous. Good for vegetarians too.

2  Thank rawband
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Very reasonable prices and absolutely the best Thai food in the Winston Salem area. Though there are other places in town, this is worth the drive out to Clemmons. Excellent sushi-

1  Thank GenePaylor
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I've been here about a dozen times and I love it. The food is absolutely delicious and the staff is so friendly. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Ella86
Reviewed May 29, 2014

A friend and I were met here by someone who was very well-versed in Thai cuisine. He chose curries and other dishes that were very representative of what was available, and it was all superb. The wait staff is prompt and friendly, and the ambiance was great as well. I've already gone back once, and intend to go again.

2  Thank rogergrippe