“Very pleased with Chang Thai”
Review of Chang Thai

Chang Thai
Ranked #3 of 77 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 17, 2012

First time dining at this restaurant. Thai food is one of my favorites and Chang Thai in Clemmons was a great pick. Very good food at very reasonable prices. Went with a group of friends and all seemed pleased with their meals. Location is very convenient to Tanglewood Park. Would love to dine here again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I know that better than average isn't a glowing review, but.... well, we had just finished playing a round of par 3 golf at Tanglewood Park, it was lunch time and we were hungry. We like Thai food, so we stopped here. Everything was pretty good. The place is pretty on the inside (the outside is typical strip shopping center), the service was friendly and efficient. They weren't very busy, considering it was a Friday at noon, but it wasn't empty either.
They bring a small bowl of soup (a broth, really) to your table right away, which is nice. Unfortunately, it had chicken in it and we're vegetarian. They took it away, of course, but never replaced it with anything else. I had eggplant and tofu and my wife had cashew and tofu (we always share). Both were good. They didn't have a LOT of flavor, but still... they were good. The tea was good (I reminded him that he didn't charge us for it).
The menu has a lot of variety and everything can be made with meat, fish or tofu, so even vegetarians have a lot of choices. Would we go back? Sure. I wouldn't make it a destination, but the next time we leave Tanglewood Park around lunch time, we wouldn't hesitate to eat there again. Prices were good, by the way. Six and a half bucks for a lunch entree. So, you see? Better than average.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I are HUGE Thai food fans and a friend recommended this place to us, and we absolutly love it! We go any chance we can! The food is great! The atmosphere is amazing! And the staff is friendly! Great place for date night, family dinner, or out with your friends!

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and the food is incredible. Without a doubt, the most delicious food I have ever eaten. The soups are bowl ills of wonderful flavors. I love the Massaman Curry while my wide is partial to the Pad Thai for an entree. We love this place. Best restaurant in the Triad.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Right off the 40 exit, and delicious. I prefer the Crab packages, Drunken Noodles, or the Masaman curry. But if you go at lunch get the Bento box, it's got it all.

Been to Chang Thai? Share your experiences!