“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Triad, NC
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We love this place. Great seafood at an unusual restaurant. Seating is all bar-type to enable shucking of oysters at your seat by the servers, but this also guarantees great personal service. They specialize in raw oysters, but we have had EXCELLENT food each visit, and we've never had those. The chef has been with them for years, and he really knows his seafood. I highly recommend the grilled salmon. They get fresh seafood every day, and sometimes even have Dungeness crab legs. Those are awesome! When I want great seafood right here in town, this is where I go!

Visited June 2013

Algodones, New Mexico
“Great food/Great Staff”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

By a recommendation we visited this hole-in-the-wall type place only to be delightfully thankful we came. Not a large place, looked like it used to be just a bar and expanded but has a full array of fresh seafood to choose from. Service was great, engaging and extremely friendly. Food top the service by being fresh and not over cooked like soooo many places will do with a steamer. (which is what we choose) Steamed Pot for two with Calamari and stuffed mushroom caps with crab n cheese appetizers . WOW nice and flavorful. My wife and I did not walk out hungry. We left having that glow of happiness and contentment. Gee, what we always look for in dinning.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“If you want great oysters and seafood ...”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We have not been to the Full Moon Oyster Bar and Seafood Kitchen in over five years. We knew it was there, but just never got there. Tonight we were in the mood for oysters and seafood and thought we would give it a try.. WHAT TOOK US SO LONG? The service was great, met some nice people, and the oysters and seafood were outstanding! Loved sitting at the bar, and chatting with the people around us.The atmosphere was friendly and laid back. Not a place for kids, though. Great place for date night. (No matter how old you are!) The steamed oysters were delicious, hot and shucked for us. I would highly recommend this oyster bar, and we will not be waiting another five years to go back.. Trust me.

North Carolina
“GREAT SEAFOOD”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Love this restaurant. Have always had a good experience here. The food and service are both great. They even made my son an entree that wasnt on the menu and he loved it.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Ecellent Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We recently ate at this restaurant. My husband and I both ordered the Salmon with the white sauce. It was excellent! You also get an order of potatoes and slaw before your meal. I was a little disappointed in the amount of potatoes and slaw we received considering the amount we paid for our meal. The beer is cold and the atmosphere is like the beach! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited April 2013