“Best Restaurant Value Ever Encountered”
Review of Clemmons Kitchen

Clemmons Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: American
NC
“Best Restaurant Value Ever Encountered”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I moved my business to Clemmons, NC seven years ago. I used to bring lunch from home or pick up a quick sandwich. About one year ago I relocated to a new location near Clemmons Kitchen restaurant. When lunch time arrived I would walk 40 yds. and check out the menu posted just inside the front door. I usually placed my order from the specials offered daily and returned to pick it up 8-10 minutes later. I tried every "special" offered over several months and never got a meal that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. Then I began visiting Clemmons Kitchen for breakfast and ordering some combination of egg and meat breakfast. Then one morning their breakfast "special" board offered a "fried chicken covered with gravy and egg" plate for under $5.00. Let me tell you this. This is really some good down home cooking at a great price. That was the best breakfast for the money that I have ever eaten. Since then I've begun to eat at the Clemmons Kitchen 3-6 times weekly and try the 4 vegetable plate at least once weekly. I always order the fried okra and fried squash with the other veggies. Thin and crispy, just like Mom used to cook it. It doesn't matter whether your eat breakfast, lunch, or dinner; you're going to love eating at Clemmons Kitchen. If you are dissappointed with your meal, bring the ticket up the walkway three doors to the Sandtrap Golf Shop and I'll reimburse you for your meal. Yep! It's that good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Ed S

Clemmons, North Carolina
“Great place for home cooking”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

They have a great menu with lots of choices. I love the fried squash because it's like Mama used to prepare. I have never had a meal that was other than very good.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank WAndrus
Clemmons, nc
“Clemmons Kitchen”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

A great surprise when we moved to Clemmons. A nice place to eat and great value for your money. The ladies at the register are always friendly and you always get seated with little or no waiting. Restaurant is usually busy at supper time, but that's no surprise with the quality and quantity of food served. Very popular with the "senior" crowd. Can't beat their breakfast menu!

• Visited April 2013
north carolina
“Good old- fashioned place”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Three meals a day served with no surprises. Long menu of country cooking, with a little Greek and everything else tossed in. I had salmon salad (not canned salmon) and my family had cheeseburgers-- all very good. Staff extremely nice. They've been here for years.

• Visited March 2013
“Great home cooking with fast service!”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Well, you cannot beat this deal -- plus it is great! And good service. You get a very wide selection and most meals are -- yes -- $6.95 for the man course plus a choice of two vegetables or a very nice side salad.

I had the grilled pork chops with applesauce and salad, with roll. Really superb.

Everyone was pleased. Nothing bad to say about this busy, good restaurant. We will return.

• Visited January 2013