“Got to be one of the worst Zaxby's in the chain”
Review of Zaxby's

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Advance, North Carolina
“Got to be one of the worst Zaxby's in the chain”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

First off let me make it clear that I have enjoyed eating at various Zaxby's for many years, but the location in Clemmons has to be the worst I have ever visited. I don't understand why a franchisee would invest that much money in an established and popular franchise and then just let it go to pot. When this location first opened they had good young managers and the food was on a par with other Zaxby's but for the last year or so everything has been going steadily down hill and it should be obvious because they are never busy. I recently gave them another chance visiting on a Sunday evening about 6 PM. We were the only customers they had. I got a Wing's and things dinner. The wings and tenders were both very small and had obviously been sitting on the line for several hours because they were stringy to the point of being unchewable and very dry. They have obviously cut back on the size of the chicken they use while increasing prices. Not a smart move. My bread had almost no butter and was soggy and the celery was tough and stringy. That is the last time I will visit this location. They have certainly had plenty of time to get their act together and I don't expect them to be in business much longer. It's really a shame because a good, well managed Zaxby's can do a very good business.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank miataman1991

NC
“Fried Food Lovers Only”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I don't like Fried food... so I stay away. Other family members love the chicken and the chicken salad.

Visited July 2012