“Just ok”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Clemmons
Clemmons, North Carolina
“Just ok”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Like the title says, the food is over priced for just mediocre food. I've had better burgers for far less. When I pay 8+ dollars for a burger I expect more than just a thin peice of meat, wilted lettuce, and a burnt bun and to add insult to injury they also charge for every littla additional condiment. 60 cent for a small cup of ranch that wasn't even filled up. Although the food is not up to par the service is good. Hate to say it but I think I would have less disapiontment out of McDonalds.

• Visited July 2014

Lexington, NC
“Nice family restaurant”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Several of my friends and I met there to catch up on news. This was my first time eating there and they did not disappoint. They sell a variety of sandwiches (hotdogs, hamburgers, ect.) and
other entrees. Prices were reasonable. I had the pulled pork platter-a very generous portion of pulled pork, fries, law and rolls. I had enough food left to take home. Platter was 7.99--good deal. My friend's entrees looked very appetizing as well. We all had ice cream or milkshakes. The milkshake was very good--like old times. We all enjoyed our meals and nearly all of us had to go boxes. Conveniently located off interstate 40!! Give them a try if you are in the area!

• Visited July 2014
“Best ice cream”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with the wife. Great simple American fare for the family. Burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches are the majority of the menu but there are some Greek influences in the corners. Gyros, chicken souvlaki, and the best baklava. I had the baklava sundae for dessert and it was amazing the extra cinnamon on top was a perfect addition.

“Good... but!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

The food is quite good. The service is just okay... A few improvement would go a long way. The salads would be 1,000 times better if made with Romain lettuce instead of poison iceberg! They need to spring for the extra $ and buy ketchup that is not generic.

1 Thank Ashley H
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere for the entire family. My kids love it. Really good Philly steak sandwich. Highly recommend if you are in the area.

Visited October 2013