“Good Que!!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Little Richard's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good Que!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

First time we've eaten at this particular location. Ribs were better here than we had at other places. Good smoke flavor but not overpowering. Brisket and pork were good as well.

Visited July 2014

Conover, North Carolina
“I like BBQ and good tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Have visited here numerous times. Took my Dad as well. Service is generally quick and friendly. Not a bad place.....

• Visited April 2014
“consistency”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I usually stop by and get a couple plates on my way home about every 3 weeks. They are always busy, which means something!
The bbq is great, you get plenty, and service is fast. The sandwiches are good. I didn't care too much for the bbq chicken.
But they have a consistently good product well worth going for.

Visited May 2014
North Carolina
“Consistently excellent BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

As locals here in the "Land of BBQ," we eat at Little Richards monthly. All of the food tastes "home cooked." I usually go for the combination plate of chicken and chopped BBQ--and I never, ever go home hungry! My wife opts for the BBQ salad. Besides the meats, I enjoy the BBQ beans, potato salad, and sweet slaw. (Nothing wrong with the red slaw, I just prefer the sweet white slaw). Desserts, like cobblers, are made on site. Servers are competent and friendly. Other than Chason's BBQ on Savannah Highway in Charleston, SC, this is my other favorite.

• Visited May 2014
Butner, North Carolina
“Yum, yum, yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have stopped here once before many years ago…but don't actually remember it very much…but traveling to the mountains of NC this week we decided to have lunch at Little Richard's…food and service were outstanding! husband had chopped BBQ tray with the red slaw and I got the BIG…sliced BBQ sandwich with regular slaw…we shared an order of onion rings..

Onion rings were excellent..but my sandwich was awesome…but enough for three people! I love good sliced pork and this was the best…hubby also really liked his chopped BBQ…we live down east in NC…and have had lots of different BBQ and he is sometimes a bit fussy..but he said this was great…

Also our service was top notch…very friendly server and actually everyone in the small restaurant was extremely friendly…I could tell it was a popular place…we got there right before 12..which was a good thing…as it filled up quickly…

All in all a great BBQ restaurant!!

• Visited April 2014