“Good BBQ to go”

Little Richard's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 6, 2012

And the Hush Puppies are the best. Fast, friendly service and good for a party. Portions are made for big eaters.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

It isn't the best barbecue I've had, but it is the best I've had in a while. Truth be told, I'm not a huge barbecue fan, but I do really like ribs. I had the ribs and barbecue combo. The ribs were excellent. They were cooked the right way. People advertise "fall off the bone" tender, but that is not what these are and that is not what ribs should be. I hate when I get a rack of ribs and pull apart the first bone and the bone falls right out. What am I supposed to hold on to? Little Richard's ribs hang on to the meat just enough. They are still tender and delicious. The pulled pork is good, but not really my thing. In reality, living in NC for most of my life, I feel obligated to eat it every once in a while. Little Richard's does it pretty well.
The sides are also good. We had corn fritters, fried okra, hush puppies, onion rings, french fries, and macaroni and cheese. Avoid the macaroni and cheese. Otherwise, I was pleased.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

It wasn't the best or worst place I've ever eaten - They say they are all about Lexington Style BBQ, I think I prefer Memphis Style BBQ - it's less sweet.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Typical BBQ place but almost any BBQ in NC is good. My favorite is the chopped bbq sandwich with slaw. Place is very busy during lunch rush. For a large gathering, I recommend you order their smoked pork shoulder. For about 50-60 dollars, you can have a full pork shoulder, sauce, buns and sides and probably feed 20 people. We get one for Christmas Eve and it is always a huge hit.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I ate here once and I took out once. They ribs are sensational, I took out a complete rack of baby back ribs , with onions rings, hand made chips and the mandatory hush puppies (25) this was only one dinner.i had food for 4 meals, each meal I ate 5 bones ribs, so make the account how many in the rack:0) , the taste was unique, well done juicy but crispy because they smoked them and grilled them too, so they do a complete job with them. The onion rings , hush puppies and the hand made chip were crispy, no oily at all. I am leaving back home in 5 days and I will have to have the same dish again before I leave. We don't have these excellent ribs in south Florida ,I will have to come back