“Tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2013

All I have to say is the Lager Steamed Mussels were seriously delicious and they had a good selection of beer

2  Thank Patrique V

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Seriously bad service ! When address the funny taste of my tuna in 2 bits was told it was fine and was never offered an alterinative meal! Told loud to talk with dinner guest and poor service! We will never return!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

River Ridge is a reincarnation of the former Big Shotz, with a similar sports bar feel and menu approach. We visited Big Shotz often, and have now been to River Ridge 7-8 times. Overall I'm very pleased with the improvements. I think the food is better than before--not that Big Shotz food was bad, but it was for the most part just average to good. So far everything I've had at River Ridge has been very good to excellent. My favorites include the brat-in-a-blanket and pimento cheese poppers appetizers, the Maui tacos, ahi tuna burger, the Cuban panini, and the fish & chips. All are excellent IMO. The beer offerings are greatly improved as others have noted, with a wide variety of different styles and daily specials.

And finally, the service has been fantastic each time I've been. The hostesses, wait staff, and bartenders are all very friendly, knowledgable, and helpful. I think it's a very good sign when wait staff who aren't even assigned to your table stop and ask if everything is okay, and are willing to refill your water or tea while they're walking by to their tables. We will be returning here often!

1  Thank arbyunc
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Always had a good meal here whether it was Big Shotz or now River Ridge tap House. Good service and atmosphere. I loved the 'Big Easy' and so does my 6 yr old son, but its not on the menu anymore. However they have made it for me, depends on what chef is on.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Well after my first experience here I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and try again!! We were invited by friends for brunch again, the first run wasn't good. JT our server asked for our drink order prior to them legally being able to serve, a major complaint I had the first run, so one noon hit we had our drinks!! JT was very attentive and checked on us regularly, another major complaint solved. The food was much better from the brunch menu then last time, everyone really enjoyed the food, haven't had anything from the regular menu so I can't speak about that. All in all a much improved experience!! I will go again and make sure things are in good shape.