“Yummy Gyros”

The Greek Grill
Ranked #15 of 72 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed March 4, 2014

It's not run by Greek folks but you couldn't tell. The Gyros are fries are spot on. Would have given it a 5 if they had a better atmosphere.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband's company used the Greek Grill for catering a Christmas party, and he was so impressed, he took me for dinner soon afterwards. I ordered a Greek Salad and from their appetizer menu, I ordered 10 Chicken Wings. In my opinion, Hooter's serves the most delicious chicken wings in Winston-Salem, but the Greek Grill is just as good! I loved the salad and wings so much that we have gone back several more times. My friend loves the chicken souvlaki platter. The owner/operator and other employees are extremely professional and personable, and it feels good to support a restaurant like the Greek Grill. The portions are good and the prices are fair. Good value for the money paid. (I don't know where "Mad" Greek Grill comes from in the official title of this establishment. ? The take-out menu I have in hand says The Greek Grill on the front, although the male on the front looks mad - LOL!)

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Excellent service. I love it! I come eat here all the time and it never fails to have amazing food.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Just had lunch at the Greek Grill. My wife and I wanted to try something different, and we chose the Greek Grill. To our surprise the food is really good. I have been to several Greek restaurants in Clemmons. This is top knotch food for Greek I this area. If you like. I highly recommend this place. The only complaints I have is the parking.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Thought we would give this a try. What a mistake. What is so hard to give a good Greek salad.It consisted of lettuce, onions, a few tomatoes & 1 black olive. The add on chicken was even worse. It was tasteless. Don't waste your time ordering a gyro unless you want a lettuce & onion sandwich. Too bad. The place is clean as a whistle. Too bad the food isn't in the same category.