“A Great Timely Take-Out and Delicious Dinner Option For Your Family!”
Review of Shiki

Shiki
Ranked #24 of 73 Restaurants in Clemmons
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed August 26, 2014

It was a spur of the moment decision to pick up dinner (for two) here instead of making food at home and I'm glad I did!

I waited less than a minute, in-person, to order take-out; hibachi chicken dinner, soup, seaweed salad, California rolls and Unagi. After being told ten minutes I had my doubts as the restaurant was very busy and it seemed like people did not stop coming in for take-out too (great minds think alike)!

Ten minutes was right, food was delicious and the woman who took my order was gracious.

It feels like this will be more of a regular option for us and a healthier option than fast food joints!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food here is great and service too. It's a step above the many other Hibachi restaurants in the area. Menu has lots of variety. Families and groups are no problem in their dining room. I highly recommend their Hibachi dinner for 2. Great food and great value.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My favorite here is the sushi. I like the dinners too but it is pretty much standard fare at all the Japanese style restaurants in the area. I will say they usually do a decent job of not overcooking their meats which is a problem at some other similar establishments.